BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiffany M.
Methuen, MA
One of my favorite apps it has everything! And if you like organizing you will definitely love this because you get to make lists and pins and you get great ideas. I'm so glad I downloaded this!
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
I find a lot of interesting and inspiring pictures through Pinterest. There are even creative how to hairstyles and nails that I love to look at and try to do myself. Lots of ideas that I never would have thought of come from pictures through Pinterest.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
This site is truly amazing! I use it frequently to find good DIY tutorials for various home projects. It's also great for beauty inspiration, humor, and wedding ideas. You can re-pin anything you find interesting and store it on "boards" that you create.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
I think the world of Pinterest! It's like my oun file folder of everything I'm inspered by, love, or really want to try. It's a great way to find new ideas or share ideas in every aspect of your life and I think it has started a new creative revolution!
sarah s.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this site. it give me millions of super cute ideas. I use this sight to get idea on how i want my living room, office and bed room. i have slowly piece together my items in each room to create the amazing looks to my home. keep up the good work.
Angela W.
Burleson, TX
I can't believe all the neat artistic tricks I have learned on Pinterest. I am planning to make a pirate ship out of card board boxes and you only have 2 type cardboard in the search engine and wow,I can't believe everything people make from cardboard.
Ashley L.
Atlanta, GA
What else is there to say about Pinterest other than that it's amazing?! It is the best network ever. I love being able to have the organized boards for easy reference and it's great to be able to find and connect with so many new blogs and websites.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Pinterest is an organized mess, and I mean that in the best way. You can view hundreds of thousands photos in multiple categories and 'repin' them into your own viewing categories for easy access. Pinterest is great for tips, travel, style, fashion, housekeeping, the works. Whatever your looking for, Pinterest will find you multiple alternate solutions.
Tina F.
Salem, IL
I'm addicted! So many ideas... where to start... so hard to leave... My daughter and my son's friend got me started. Now I have the app on my phone and spend hours on there just looking for new ideas. Even my husband has had me save a few for him.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
I LOVE Pinterest. I was an educator and used this site almost daily to find projects and ideas on basically any topic! I use it for my two kids to find age appropriate activities, room decor ideas, etc. I have made a ton of crafts based from Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!