4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
One of my favorite apps it has everything! And if you like organizing you will definitely love this because you get to make lists and pins and you get great ideas. I'm so glad I downloaded this!
I find a lot of interesting and inspiring pictures through Pinterest. There are even creative how to hairstyles and nails that I love to look at and try to do myself. Lots of ideas that I never would have thought of come from pictures through Pinterest.
This site is truly amazing! I use it frequently to find good DIY tutorials for various home projects. It's also great for beauty inspiration, humor, and wedding ideas. You can re-pin anything you find interesting and store it on "boards" that you create.
I think the world of Pinterest! It's like my oun file folder of everything I'm inspered by, love, or really want to try. It's a great way to find new ideas or share ideas in every aspect of your life and I think it has started a new creative revolution!
I love this site. it give me millions of super cute ideas. I use this sight to get idea on how i want my living room, office and bed room. i have slowly piece together my items in each room to create the amazing looks to my home. keep up the good work.
I can't believe all the neat artistic tricks I have learned on Pinterest. I am planning to make a pirate ship out of card board boxes and you only have 2 type cardboard in the search engine and wow,I can't believe everything people make from cardboard.
What else is there to say about Pinterest other than that it's amazing?! It is the best network ever. I love being able to have the organized boards for easy reference and it's great to be able to find and connect with so many new blogs and websites.
Pinterest is an organized mess, and I mean that in the best way. You can view hundreds of thousands photos in multiple categories and 'repin' them into your own viewing categories for easy access. Pinterest is great for tips, travel, style, fashion, housekeeping, the works. Whatever your looking for, Pinterest will find you multiple alternate solutions.
I'm addicted! So many ideas... where to start... so hard to leave... My daughter and my son's friend got me started. Now I have the app on my phone and spend hours on there just looking for new ideas. Even my husband has had me save a few for him.
I LOVE Pinterest. I was an educator and used this site almost daily to find projects and ideas on basically any topic! I use it for my two kids to find age appropriate activities, room decor ideas, etc. I have made a ton of crafts based from Pinterest.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos