4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest so much. If I need inspiration for make-up, hair, fashion, diy projects, and even diner Pinterest is there. I even use Pinterest to send my husband gift ideas near my birthday and holidays and now I always get something I like and wanted.
I love Pinterest - what a great, visual way to keep track of ALL the ideas I want to remember for the future! I have a bajillion boards for everything from holiday ideas to recipes, outfit styles I like, quotes, gift ideas, and things to get my boyfriend!
If you're creative person Pinterest is for you. It can make your life easy and wonderful! From beautiful dyi ideas to some helpful tips and more. The app is very easy to use and highly recommended.
Seriously, if it wasn't for Pinterest, I wouldn't have so many amazing projects and recipes I have completed. I used to just book mark page after page onto my internet browser and now being able to have them all in ONE place sorted by category is AMAZING!
I love Pinterest! It is great for getting ideas on anything from recipes, to crafts, to decor, or even outfit ideas. I have used this site for so many gift ideas I cant even count! It is also awesome for crochet and knitting patterns.
There are tons of ideas to be found, but sometimes links are broken, in other languages, or lead you to a different type of site then you where epecting. I also hate the multitude of repeat pins and that my pins don't ever come up on the main pin boards.
This is the best site that sweeps u in and next thing u no u have hundreds of pins and ideas and want to create the world in a diy and hours have slipped ur night...don't act like u don't know lol
I am always on the look out for recipe, decorating, birthday idea's etc. This site allows me to get that information, without having to talk to anyone! Great way to save great idea's and an easy app allows you to go back and browse your favorites anytime.
Pinterest is my life saver! With a child in kindergarten and one due in December I have no time for anything. Pinterest helps plan our weekly menus, crafts, home projects and fun weekends! If you don't have it, I highly suggest it. Plus, it's just fun!
I joined pretty early on and it's completely addictive for someone like me who used to bookmark everything in their browser. I like that I can visually see all the projects I want to do, beauty tricks I want to try, etc. I love the look of the app too.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos