BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Holly R.
cudahy,CA
I absolutely love love love Pinterest. It's like an easier form of Google and I can type in anything I need and I get a pin with the answer that I can also save for later and pull back up in .5 seconds.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love Pinterest its such a fun app I get to see fun a creative stuff! I love how much cool and original stuff I see its so awesome how you get to interact with others and share ideas!
Marianna  L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pinterest gives you so much inspiration and you can honestly find anything that's everything on Pinterest! This app has altered my sense of fashion, beauty, etc. and is so helpful. You can learn anything about fashion, hair, beauty, anything on Pinterest!
Glenisha W.
Memphis, TN
This app pretty much have everything you're looking for. I use Pinterest for hairstyles, DIY projects, and health tips/motivation. It's really helpful & I definitely recommend the app.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love that this app exist in my life! You can find almost anything; recipes, decorations, DIYs, fashion, quotes, etc. I find Pinterest helpful when it comes to planning parties/events.
Sarah C.
Mckeesport, PA
I love Pinterest. I find ideas for my lesson plans and household projects. It's my go to for recipes. Love use easy it is to navigate and I am on the site daily. You must check it out.
Gabriella B.
San Antonio, TX
Pinterest is by far my favorite Social Media site. There are millions of ideas for every event. There are a lot of the same pins over and over, which can be a little annoying, but overall the site is great. My home is mostly decorated in Pinterest project.
Andrea P.
Staten Island, NY
I love Pinterest! It has anything and everything. If I need to look for any inspirational pictures or DIY stuff, Pinterest has it! You can also organize each picture you pin, which is so helpful when wanting to find something specific.

Great website/App!!
lisaa A.
Brooklyn, NY
Pinterest helps so much. It helps share ideas and get ideas to improve your home, your health and even your car! Different recipes, tattoo Ideas and workout routines. It's just great!
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
Pinterest is the greatest most addictive site I have come across. Once you start pinning you can't stop. I am getting married in June and a lot of my wedding ideas have come from Pinterest. Great ideas! When you want to laugh just go to the humor pins.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!