4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I get so many great decorating/organizing/fashion/beauty/recipe/gift ideas. Yes that's a lot, and that's what I get out of it! I've made tons of dinners with recipes I find there and made scarves and jewelry crafts I found there for my sister's birthday!
I am obsessed with Pinterest! I can't tell you how many recipes or crafts I have done and done well thanks to this amazing website. From recipes to organization tips to just daily dose of funny memes, this is by far one of my favorite sites to frequent.
Everything you could ever imagine, you can find on Pinterest. If I'm looking for a DIY, my first stop is always Pinterest, and I can spend days looking at what my friends have pinned, and then what others have pinned. Never disappointed with the site.
This website has been a game changer! I've decorated my home with ideas from there, tried new recipes, planned a wedding, and SO MUCH MORE! This website is the creative friend that everyone need in their life. If you're not pinning you're missing out!
It's hard to stop pinning things to your boards once you start, because there are endless links to view. The problem is that a lot of pins are bad links and people don't ever check them before pinning - I wish they had a way to detect these broken links.
If like to be creative and are patient when it comes to DIY like my sister, then this is for you. Other than that, what does this social media have to offer? Everything. From makeup tips, to how to save money, to places to travel, etc.... You will love this app, trust me!!
One of my favorite apps it has everything! And if you like organizing you will definitely love this because you get to make lists and pins and you get great ideas. I'm so glad I downloaded this!
I love love loveeee Pinterest. It's the best thing ever! I save everything on my personalized boards. It's really good for searching for ideas, pics, anything really, and the best thing is that it allows you to save everything to your boards. Love this!
I signed up for this and was immediatly addicted. You place what you want and follow who you want. You can find things that you want and design your board how you want it to look. I have found so many new ideas that I want to try or to purchase or design.
I love Pinterest it has so many things you can look at or even discover. Pinterest has a wide verity of things that you can find. I truly love fashion and Pinterest allows me to look me to search the style that I' am looking for.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos