4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love this app so much and always gives me new inspiration on decorating, cooking and of course beauty. They have such a vast catalog of photos that you can go through. They have a great selection of recipes including Martha Stewart's Pinterest it's amazing
Oh Pinterest. How many things have I seen on your feed that have become ultimate fails once I have tried them. 😂😂😂. However, I am still caught up in your beauty and amazed by your many ideas. I haven't really gotten into creating boards but maybe I should since I spend countless hours scrolling your pages. I love you.
If you can imagine having every single favorite magazine article you've ever read all in one organized place then times the info by a thousand (or better) that's what you can expect here! I love Pinterest and would highly recommend to all!
I love to use this app to make organized boards of new ideas or to build projects! It's also a useful tool to find new recipes, both for food and nearly any homemade product you could imagine. I've learned a lot of interesting new things from Pinterest.
I didn't think I would "get into" Pinterest when I created my account over 3 yeasts ago. It's incredibly useful! I wish it had better privacy settings, but I guess if Becky with the good hair wants to stalk my recipe ideas she can. Lol
is a good app you can find literally anything on here from ideas for a party to and outfit even shopping! I have found so many ideas for a party I'm starting to plan it's such an awesome app I recommend you guys should totally check it out
Seriously love Pinterest. They basically have everything you can think of!!! Ranging from tattoo ideas, diy (how to everything basically), recipes, different ideas for your home and some many other things. Literally never get bored on there. Great app if you're looking for new and creative things!
I love Pinterest, so many great DIY and recipes. I'm on Pinterest pretty much every day looking for new ideas and recipes that I can do. If I could give a 10 out of 10 stars I would! I highly recommend Pinterest to all my family and friends
What was life like before Pinterest? Dull, boring, uninspired? This app has helped me channel my creative energy in more ways than I thought possible. Anything you need help with or ideas about are there in the click of a button. Things you didn't even know you needed are there in a flash as well. This app belongs on everyone's phone.
I only use Pinterest every one to two weeks and almost exclusively for finding recipes and things like that. I really love the setup of the website and find it super unique, although I'm not as into some of the more recent changes I've noticed.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos