BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
Became a member on Pinterest when they first started and it wasn't open to everyone. I have been addicted ever since. I just really have to do some of the things I have pinned. Millions of ideas and so much better than the old fashioned bookmarking sites.
Lexie A.
Hanover, MD
I find a lot of interesting and inspiring pictures through Pinterest. There are even creative how to hairstyles and nails that I love to look at and try to do myself. Lots of ideas that I never would have thought of come from pictures through Pinterest.
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pinterest is a great app for inspiration from recipes to make up,DIYs,hairstyles etc. I find myself coming to this app a lot for recipes it's very informative and it just makes life more simple. It's also very addicting you can't go wrong with this app(:
Andrea P.
Staten Island, NY
I love Pinterest! It has anything and everything. If I need to look for any inspirational pictures or DIY stuff, Pinterest has it! You can also organize each picture you pin, which is so helpful when wanting to find something specific.

Great website/App!!
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
Love this website! You can find so many things. You can learn recipes, makeup tips, and quick crafts. Anything you can think of, or some outrageous things that you have never even find of, you can find it here. I can honestly say that I am a "pin-addict."
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX
Doesn't matter what you are looking for you will find it on Pinterest! I have gotten so many great kids crafts, birthday party ideas, recipes, and household ideas from Pinterest. Suddenly all my friends think I am FAR more creative than I actually am :)
Kelly F.
I love Pinterest, it's one of my favorite apps of all time! I use it every day and I can use it for hours at a time! I never run out of things to find, and I have made some absolutely delicious meals from the recipes I have found (and I can't cook at all)! This is a great way to spend time and find future projects that I really know that I will enjoy!
Julie H.
Coatesville , PA
I love Pinterest - what a great, visual way to keep track of ALL the ideas I want to remember for the future! I have a bajillion boards for everything from holiday ideas to recipes, outfit styles I like, quotes, gift ideas, and things to get my boyfriend!
Amelia V.
I love Pinterest!! I get decoration ideas from there, as well as lunch/ meal ideas! I don't use it as often anymore, but I occasionally go on there if I'm out of ideas! I would recommend the app however, definitely the right spot for creative ideas!!
Lacey W.
Princeton, TX
I am always on the look out for recipe, decorating, birthday idea's etc. This site allows me to get that information, without having to talk to anyone! Great way to save great idea's and an easy app allows you to go back and browse your favorites anytime.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!