4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
What isn't there to love about this app.? I love to uses their recipes, makeup & hair ideas, party/event themes & DIY's. I'm currently pinning tons of wedding stuff. I'm getting married in Sept. 2015. Pintrest has inspired in so many areas of my live.
Pinterest changed the game with fashion, weddings, party planning, life goals, traveling, etc. That being said, I'm not a fan of their new pushed content that is "chosen for you." I don't mind the sponsored ads in searches but the chosen content is too much.
The Pinterest app is amazing on my phone :) I use it more on my phone than on my tablet, easier to re-pin things that way. Thanks to Pinterest, I used things in my wedding and learned how to clean things a lot better, and all the recipes can't hurt, right?
I honestly don't know what I'd do without Pinterest at this point. I plan everything on there. From new recipes to plotting out ways to decorate my house and even to the planning of my wedding, pinterest is my go to site. So user friendly and such an awesome place to find new ideas.
Believe it or not but I just recently joined Pinterest. There are some very useful ideas, recipes, fashion tips, projects of all kinds and more on this app. However, I don't really understand the whole "pinning to board" concept yet but I am learning!
I absolutely love this site. I found so many cool inspirations for my wedding and for other misc things. Even my new favorite recipes too! It's beyond addicting. I'll spend hours on there out of complete boredom. I've even found ideas for my truck too haha
I LOVE Pinterest. I was an educator and used this site almost daily to find projects and ideas on basically any topic! I use it for my two kids to find age appropriate activities, room decor ideas, etc. I have made a ton of crafts based from Pinterest.
This website has been a game changer! I've decorated my home with ideas from there, tried new recipes, planned a wedding, and SO MUCH MORE! This website is the creative friend that everyone need in their life. If you're not pinning you're missing out!
Pinterest is a fun site that you can kill at least 2 hours without knowing it. True statement. I love this site from recipes to outdoor projects. It is so easy to pin it and then find that idea back! I have made so many fun things thanks to this site.
Love Pinterest! If I need a recipe or instructions on a craft, a cool lesson idea for math, maybe inspiration on home decor, I go to Pinterest! The great ideas and easy to create boards make Pinterest simple to use and one of my all time favorite apps!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos