BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX
Doesn't matter what you are looking for you will find it on Pinterest! I have gotten so many great kids crafts, birthday party ideas, recipes, and household ideas from Pinterest. Suddenly all my friends think I am FAR more creative than I actually am :)
Erika S.
Believe it or not but I just recently joined Pinterest. There are some very useful ideas, recipes, fashion tips, projects of all kinds and more on this app. However, I don't really understand the whole "pinning to board" concept yet but I am learning!
Andrea P.
Staten Island, NY
I love Pinterest! It has anything and everything. If I need to look for any inspirational pictures or DIY stuff, Pinterest has it! You can also organize each picture you pin, which is so helpful when wanting to find something specific.

Great website/App!!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is like an organized tumblr. I like that there is a lot on it. I feel like the app is not good and it awful that you have to log in to see stuff. Also some of these diys seem like some person just used a stock image of stuff and claims that it works.
Katherine T.
Eau Claire, WI
Oh my gosh I could (and have) spend hours on Pinterest! There is so much to look at it! I love all the recipes and organization ideas that are on there. Plus all the kids activities.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
I like all the pretty pictures on Pinterest but admittedly I still don't know how to use it and what it's good for. Kudos to those who have figured it out, I find its complicated for me and am always annoyed when people ask if I have a Pinterest account.
Julie H.
Coatesville, PA
I love Pinterest - what a great, visual way to keep track of ALL the ideas I want to remember for the future! I have a bajillion boards for everything from holiday ideas to recipes, outfit styles I like, quotes, gift ideas, and things to get my boyfriend!
Charna H.
I honestly don't know what I'd do without Pinterest at this point. I plan everything on there. From new recipes to plotting out ways to decorate my house and even to the planning of my wedding, pinterest is my go to site. So user friendly and such an awesome place to find new ideas.
Desiree J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Pinterest. It is my go to site for DIY projects. There are so many ideas and pictures that help you in beauty and more. Definitely a site that is well recommended.
Tamara S.
Osceola , In
What can you not find on Pinterest? My only qualm is that sometimes when you really want to learn to make something, whatever it might be, and the link doesn't work. So disappointing. Other than that there's so many great ideas pooled together. Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!