Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
If there's a higher score then an A, That's what Pinterest would receive lol. It provides me with great ideas for just about everything you can think of or want! its simply just amazing. I'm still learning all about this site. but i absolutely love it!!!
This site is truly amazing! I use it frequently to find good DIY tutorials for various home projects. It's also great for beauty inspiration, humor, and wedding ideas. You can re-pin anything you find interesting and store it on "boards" that you create.
I am literally obsessed with Pinterest! I often find myself logging in and looking at the clock to see that a couple hours have passed by. I always find great recipes & cute diy projects. if you aren't a member of Pinterest i highly recommend you sign up!
I'm addicted! So many ideas... where to start... so hard to leave... My daughter and my son's friend got me started. Now I have the app on my phone and spend hours on there just looking for new ideas. Even my husband has had me save a few for him.
Love this site! Most of the time I don't realize how many hours pass by when I'm scrolling through. My most favorite thing to look at are the DIY's. From room decor, to hair tutorials, to makeup tips, and homemade meals, this site has it all. Love it!
Pinterest is the best site invented! I love it, it gives you so many cool ideas and projects, it is defiantly addicting... I can spend hours on Pinterest its a problem thats for sure.
I love Pinterest! It is great for getting ideas on anything from recipes, to crafts, to decor, or even outfit ideas. I have used this site for so many gift ideas I cant even count! It is also awesome for crochet and knitting patterns.
I love Pinterest! I used to bookmark websites to revisit and screenshot items I thought were cool. Now I just pin them and I can look at them anytime I want. I love that you get re-directed to the appropriate site (for the most part)! Very useful.
This site/app is so addictive! Looking at one thing leads to another, and another, and another! Down the rabbit hole you'll go! My favorite time to peruse this site is Sunday morning with a big cup of coffee and no plans for the day. Loads of inspiration!
Pinterest gets an A++++ for being so great. I always find creative recipes on here and feel like a total mom. Since Halloween is around the corner, I've found great recipes and ideas for my upcoming Halloween party. Whatever you need, Pinterest has it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos