BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
monica d.
Culver City, CA
If there's a higher score then an A, That's what Pinterest would receive lol. It provides me with great ideas for just about everything you can think of or want! its simply just amazing. I'm still learning all about this site. but i absolutely love it!!!
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
This site is truly amazing! I use it frequently to find good DIY tutorials for various home projects. It's also great for beauty inspiration, humor, and wedding ideas. You can re-pin anything you find interesting and store it on "boards" that you create.
Katherine J.
Liverpool , NY
Techie Expert Level 3
I am literally obsessed with Pinterest! I often find myself logging in and looking at the clock to see that a couple hours have passed by. I always find great recipes & cute diy projects. if you aren't a member of Pinterest i highly recommend you sign up!
Tina F.
Salem, IL
I'm addicted! So many ideas... where to start... so hard to leave... My daughter and my son's friend got me started. Now I have the app on my phone and spend hours on there just looking for new ideas. Even my husband has had me save a few for him.
Lucy M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this site! Most of the time I don't realize how many hours pass by when I'm scrolling through. My most favorite thing to look at are the DIY's. From room decor, to hair tutorials, to makeup tips, and homemade meals, this site has it all. Love it!
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
Pinterest is the best site invented! I love it, it gives you so many cool ideas and projects, it is defiantly addicting... I can spend hours on Pinterest its a problem thats for sure.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love Pinterest! It is great for getting ideas on anything from recipes, to crafts, to decor, or even outfit ideas. I have used this site for so many gift ideas I cant even count! It is also awesome for crochet and knitting patterns.
Erin A.
I love Pinterest! I used to bookmark websites to revisit and screenshot items I thought were cool. Now I just pin them and I can look at them anytime I want. I love that you get re-directed to the appropriate site (for the most part)! Very useful.
Stephanie W.
Saint Paul, MN
This site/app is so addictive! Looking at one thing leads to another, and another, and another! Down the rabbit hole you'll go! My favorite time to peruse this site is Sunday morning with a big cup of coffee and no plans for the day. Loads of inspiration!
Brittany S.
Pittsburg , CA
Pinterest gets an A++++ for being so great. I always find creative recipes on here and feel like a total mom. Since Halloween is around the corner, I've found great recipes and ideas for my upcoming Halloween party. Whatever you need, Pinterest has it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!