BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kayla B.
Duncannon
Pinterest is amazing. From kids outfits to decorating ideas. To recipes to birthing advice. Pinterest has it all! It has a feature that you can keep your pin boards a "secret". Which is a great feature if you are planning a birthday party or gift ideas!
Alyssa B.
Clovis, CA
Pinterest is my go to for home decor, new recipes, fashion, hair styles and diy projects. I love to follow celebrities boards and get inspired. For home decor ideas I follow interior designers. For recipe ideas family members always find the best pins.
Nicole O.
Sacramento, CA
This is an awesome website where you care search anything from pictures to how to get better with remedies to DIY projects to do at home! It literally has everything, it is just that great! Go on this page to see what you do with whatever you got going on!
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl
This website is amazing. Has something for everyone and everything. I get a lot of my recipes, craft ideas, wedding details, holiday topics, and even make up and hair tips. It allows people who would like to get a hobby know how to get started. It is addictive and seems that people get stuck on there and time passes quicker than they expected it to.
Cinthya S.
Pinterest is definitely one of my favorite apps to be on. I could use it for hours. Addictive and fun. Great place to find new ideas, whether it be for fitness, outfits, or diy decor.
Erika M.
I really don't even use Google any more. When I need to know or see something, I search for it on Pinterest. It has EVERYTHING, from food recipes, home diy ideas, shopping, crafting ideas, hilarious memes. It is my one stop website to waste ALL my time on.
Lucy M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love this site! Most of the time I don't realize how many hours pass by when I'm scrolling through. My most favorite thing to look at are the DIY's. From room decor, to hair tutorials, to makeup tips, and homemade meals, this site has it all. Love it!
Rachel B.
Papillion, NE
I love the fact that there is something on her for everyone! Pinterest allows even the most creatively adept people to be able to be crafty. Virtually everything I have made has been a success, and it gives me ideas to think about for the future as well!
Tatiana K.
If your planning any event you must go on this site. It's full of great ideas and quotes. It's gd for basically everything from make up to house decorations, from nail designs to boy stuff. From hair cuts to children activities. Pinterest is life! I promise!
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
When I first joined Pinterest, I felt as though it was just another social media website that I wasn't going to be able to get much use out of. It is actually a wonderful resource for learning about new crafts, recipes, decorating ideas and much more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!