BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Kyrsten T.
Elk Grove, CA
THere are so many good recipes and things. I absolutely love Pinterest! I have personally created over fifteen boards for different things like music, quotes, anchors, pictures, recipes, clothing, accessories and even shoes! It is so easy and fun to use.
Audrey L.
Austin , TX
I love Pinterest. It gives me so many ideas and makes me want to get very crafty. Although it can get very addicting. I find some times staying up late because of Pinterest. But hey at least I'll have a pretty awesome wedding board to look at in the future
Amanda T.
Phil Campbell, AL
I am obsessed with Pinterest! Not a day goes by that I don't get on there. It gives you so many creative ideas. From crafts, to cooking, to everything! Where was I before Pinterest? Haha
Ruth H.
The only downfall is when you see something super super cute or something you're really interested in and the link doesn't work. -_- That's the only bad thing about Pinterest, everything else is awesome! I love all the ideas I get from there. They have everything, literally.
Jamie D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love sitting on Pinterest. I have so may boards for different thing. I mainly use it to find new things to make for dinner and things to do with my daughter. They have great idea and love how you can pretty find something new for dinner every night.
Ashley A.
This is one of the best apps ever. I can spend hours in the day just browsing all the different things they have. When I don't know what to make for dinner I simply get on my app and type in dinner recipes and I literally have thousands to choose from.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
I could spend all day on this site. In fact Ive spent all day on this site. It gets my creative juices flowing and gives me inspiration for home décor and arts and crafts. I love the boards, it helps me organize my visions and ideas for certain projects.
Lani C.
Walker, LA
Need ideas for a party.... Check out Pinterest! It will give you tons of ideas for a rocking party, not only for decorating but also for neat party food ideas. And to work off those extra pounds from the party, get your fitness ideas on Pinterest as well!
Kaitlyn M.
I'm a Pinterest addict. I love the whole concept of it and I always feel very inspired with all of the ideas I find. You can lose track of time very easily because there are so many great things on there. It's definitely become a guilty pleasure of mine!
Ashley L.
Atlanta, GA
What else is there to say about Pinterest other than that it's amazing?! It is the best network ever. I love being able to have the organized boards for easy reference and it's great to be able to find and connect with so many new blogs and websites.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!