BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
april s.
Sherwood, AR
I absolutely just love this app!! It comes in handy in so many ways. I am a diy/ painter and I like getting on there and looking for inspiration. Also just getting on there and actually doing the Diys. It's just an app for everyone honestly.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This app is my go to for anything. Recipes, make up, decorations, any kind of ideas I always search this app! I used it to pretty much plan my entire wedding! Definitely recommend it for anyone who loves to find cool, unique ideas and also share your own!
Marina K.
Merrick, NY
It's one of my favorites app. You can find pretty much everything there, and if you are like me, a visual person, you will love it too, because everything is with pictures. I highly recommend this app for everybody. The search system helps you to complement your search with some "key words" so you will find easily what you are looking for.
Mariah S.
Bend, OR
I am such a fan of Pinterest, thy have so many brilliant ideas, I can type anything into the search bar and it will recommend thousands of different ideas. One of my all time favorite apps. If you don't have Pinterest download it you won't be disappointed.
Rachel C.
I absolutely love pinterest. I love that I can save all of my ideas in one spot. Pinterest can definitely be addicting and passes time. I literally have boards on there for just about everything. I like being crafty so I love looking for new ideas and inspiration. If you haven't checked pinterest out already..do it. You'll love it too!!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Before I go to any other source for inspiration for a project, I go to Pinterest. Not only does it have a fantastic cache of all the creativity the web has to offer, it's also such an easy interface to use that I couldn't imagine life without it.
Alexis A.
I love to use this app to make organized boards of new ideas or to build projects! It's also a useful tool to find new recipes, both for food and nearly any homemade product you could imagine. I've learned a lot of interesting new things from Pinterest.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Yay for Pinterest! Using this app makes me want to DIY and organize everything. I have quite a few boards. I've found some great recipes on here and also great DIY projects. I've tried a lot of things on here and they've all came out great!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love Pinterest, i get so many ideas from there such as crafts and decorations for my house. My kids and i do crafts from ideas and bake things we see online all the time! I go on Pinterest all the time everyday!! If you dont have it, get it!!
Kamaria L.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Oh Pinterest. How many things have I seen on your feed that have become ultimate fails once I have tried them. 😂😂😂. However, I am still caught up in your beauty and amazed by your many ideas. I haven't really gotten into creating boards but maybe I should since I spend countless hours scrolling your pages. I love you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!