BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
I really like Pinterest and spend WAY too much time on the site. I love how customization your feed is to what you'd like to see. I wish there was an option to organize your boards alphabetically automatically rather than having to drag everything around.
Martinique I.
Evansville, IN
Addicting!!! I have found so many great ideas for literally anything I can imagine. I visit the website around 5 days out of the week depending on if I'm doing a project that needs the Pinterest touch. And yes I have the app on my phone for faster access.
Pam C.
Haslett, MI
Pinterest is a great asset to my life. I find yoga videos, jewelry tutorials, recipes and great hair and makeup ideas. It's one of the first places I look when I'm trying to stay current.
Anna D.
This is my all time favorite app. I love looking at hair styles and the latest fashion. I really love how just recently they added that you can send pictures and messages to your friends from the app. Also great for finding diys for a party or whatever really.
Jessica R.
Owatonna, mn
I go to Pinterest for all types of inspiration, whether it be make-up, hair, nails, apartment decorating you name it Pinterest has it. This site offers a wide variety of posts due to the many pinners using the site, allowing for creativity to continue to flow
Jennica S.
Pasco, WA
Pinterest is growing and improving but still could use some work. The new guided search feature is nice. I would still like to see the ability to organize your pins on each board. You have the ability to pin almost anything from websites to photos you have on your computer or smartphone. It is a great way to share with family, friends and random strangers.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
I am addicted to Pinterest! I can be on it all day and night. When I first signed up I was. I love all the great educational ideas they have. It is the first place I go to for any DIY tips. My husband has even signed up too! He loves it just as much as I do!
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
I love Pinterest! When I need a break from day to day craziness, I spend 15 minutes or so pinning and I get so many great ideas. This site is especially useful for recipes and organization ideas, also party planning. Very easy to use and a breeze to navigate.
Freddy G.
Pinterest is a good website my girlfriend loves this app because she can found anything on there the app is very helpfull i found this app is growing more and more because is a good one!
Natalia S.
Menifee, CA
I love Pinterest. I could spend so much time on it and look at ideas. It can be fun to search and look through all the pins and boards and see what is there. There isn't much room for improvement for this, I think. I'm sure most people should give it a try. :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!