BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the most addictive apps. Its so easy to get caught up in all of the various parts of it and look down and an hour has passed. Its a great way to easily remind yourself of things youve always wanted to do to your home, cook, clean, create etc.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
I really like Pinterest and spend WAY too much time on the site. I love how customization your feed is to what you'd like to see. I wish there was an option to organize your boards alphabetically automatically rather than having to drag everything around.
Veronica R.
MARION, LA
I love Pinterest because it has some great recipes for any type of cooking you wanna make. Also there is so many decorating tips. Lots of craft projects. Home remedies,clothe ,safe cleaning products to make. It's just tons of stuff to learn and do on Pinterest ...
Morgan N.
Dangerously addictive! I use this app for everything from what to make for dinner to building my dream home. Pinterest has anything you could possibly want but be careful 5 minutes of browsing turns into the whole afternoon and you will want to pin everything.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA
I love Pinterest! When I need a break from day to day craziness, I spend 15 minutes or so pinning and I get so many great ideas. This site is especially useful for recipes and organization ideas, also party planning. Very easy to use and a breeze to navigate.
Jessica R.
Owatonna, mn
I go to Pinterest for all types of inspiration, whether it be make-up, hair, nails, apartment decorating you name it Pinterest has it. This site offers a wide variety of posts due to the many pinners using the site, allowing for creativity to continue to flow
Jennica S.
Pasco, WA
Pinterest is growing and improving but still could use some work. The new guided search feature is nice. I would still like to see the ability to organize your pins on each board. You have the ability to pin almost anything from websites to photos you have on your computer or smartphone. It is a great way to share with family, friends and random strangers.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
I am addicted to Pinterest! I can be on it all day and night. When I first signed up I was. I love all the great educational ideas they have. It is the first place I go to for any DIY tips. My husband has even signed up too! He loves it just as much as I do!
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
Pinterest is great. I am going to school to be an elementary school teacher and I am always on there looking for lesson ideas. There are things you can pin for almost every aspect of life. Travel, home, crafts, movies, and so much more. It is a great site!
Freddy G.
Pinterest is a good website my girlfriend loves this app because she can found anything on there the app is very helpfull i found this app is growing more and more because is a good one!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!