BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Pinterest is a lot of fun however some of the new ways they are doing things like the feed are a little bit of a bummer. I found it easier to discover new things when I did not have to go under a specific category dominated by by the most popular/copious posters.
Taylor K.
Pinterest is probably the most addictive app ever! There's soooo much stuff to look at on there. They have online stores on there, millions of DIY tutorials, so many funny pictures, and so so so much more. If you've never tried Pinterest, you're missing out!
Danielle M.
I'm slowly getting used to using Pinterest over tumblr - the layout sucks, but at least I can find pins again. If Pinterest would just do something about all the dead links/uncredited sources and change the layout to be more legible it'd be my most used site.
Andrea S.
Oshkosh, WI
Pinterest is an addiction I love. It's a great tool for collecting any ideas for any sort of project or goal you can imagine. I use it to find new recipes, interesting craft & DIY projects, etc. It's a great way to waste time, which can be a pro or con. :)
Katrina S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I need a new recipe, I'm feeling crafty or I want to learn to garden?!?? Pinterest is the one-stop place to find all you need. Before Pinterest I would snapshot every pic that I liked and no I have boards for them YAY
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I love Pinterest! It helps me with ideas for gifts! I usually go on there when I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for our anniversary or birthday & I've created awesome diys gifts!
Breanna L.
South Elgin, IL
Great site. I don't have anywhere else that I'm able to keep track of different recipes, DIY projects, and other helpful links. It's a really nice way to keep track of these things without annoying my friends because they can choose specific boards to follow.
Martinique I.
Evansville, IN
Addicting!!! I have found so many great ideas for literally anything I can imagine. I visit the website around 5 days out of the week depending on if I'm doing a project that needs the Pinterest touch. And yes I have the app on my phone for faster access.
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
Favorite website. I spend wayyyy too many hours on this looking at all the things I want/wish I had. You can find so many things and usually the link will bring you right to where you can buy the particular item. if you don't have an account, you should.
leah K.
I have so many boards and I seem to find new ways to add more! this website allows me to organize my thoughts and inspiration which is great for a OCD person like myself! the only downfall is, I don't get much done when I log onto my page its too addicting!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!