Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is a lot of fun however some of the new ways they are doing things like the feed are a little bit of a bummer. I found it easier to discover new things when I did not have to go under a specific category dominated by by the most popular/copious posters.
Pinterest is probably the most addictive app ever! There's soooo much stuff to look at on there. They have online stores on there, millions of DIY tutorials, so many funny pictures, and so so so much more. If you've never tried Pinterest, you're missing out!
I'm slowly getting used to using Pinterest over tumblr - the layout sucks, but at least I can find pins again. If Pinterest would just do something about all the dead links/uncredited sources and change the layout to be more legible it'd be my most used site.
Pinterest is an addiction I love. It's a great tool for collecting any ideas for any sort of project or goal you can imagine. I use it to find new recipes, interesting craft & DIY projects, etc. It's a great way to waste time, which can be a pro or con. :)
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I need a new recipe, I'm feeling crafty or I want to learn to garden?!?? Pinterest is the one-stop place to find all you need. Before Pinterest I would snapshot every pic that I liked and no I have boards for them YAY
I love Pinterest! It helps me with ideas for gifts! I usually go on there when I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for our anniversary or birthday & I've created awesome diys gifts!
Great site. I don't have anywhere else that I'm able to keep track of different recipes, DIY projects, and other helpful links. It's a really nice way to keep track of these things without annoying my friends because they can choose specific boards to follow.
Addicting!!! I have found so many great ideas for literally anything I can imagine. I visit the website around 5 days out of the week depending on if I'm doing a project that needs the Pinterest touch. And yes I have the app on my phone for faster access.
Favorite website. I spend wayyyy too many hours on this looking at all the things I want/wish I had. You can find so many things and usually the link will bring you right to where you can buy the particular item. if you don't have an account, you should.
I have so many boards and I seem to find new ways to add more! this website allows me to organize my thoughts and inspiration which is great for a OCD person like myself! the only downfall is, I don't get much done when I log onto my page its too addicting!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos