BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Fabiola R.
Orlando, FL
Im addicted to Pinterest. Its great to find ideas for anything and everything from DIY to buying online. From what to wear to a date to what new hair style you want. From gift ideas to how to host a party. Its a great way to share EVERYTHING with the world.
Kristina V.
Wallkill, NY
To everyone who does not already have one…. you HAVE TO sign up! Its free and has so many ideas from gardening how-to, to decorating & fashion tips, to recipes, to crafting, to advise on pets and children…. its an all around amazing website. I am on it daily!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
Pinterest is a lot of fun however some of the new ways they are doing things like the feed are a little bit of a bummer. I found it easier to discover new things when I did not have to go under a specific category dominated by by the most popular/copious posters.
Kristen D.
Dover, NH
Easy way to lose track of time. Create a fantasy kitchen, find the perfect menu for thanksgiving dinner, find arts and crafts to keep your kids busy on snow days. Pinterest has it all!
Danielle M.
I'm slowly getting used to using Pinterest over tumblr - the layout sucks, but at least I can find pins again. If Pinterest would just do something about all the dead links/uncredited sources and change the layout to be more legible it'd be my most used site.
Samantha F.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this site. Pinterest gives so many great ideas I can hardly keep up. When looking for cheap ways to celebrate holiday's or just every day things and make your home look amazing or cook something mouth watering Pinterest is the to-go place.
Jennifer Z.
This is a great app for when you feel like trying something new! I love looking for new recipes and DIY crafts. It's so addicting because once you click on one thing more things pop out and you just want to look at all of them. There's just so much to look at.
Sarah A.
Jacksonville, FL
At first I didn't really care to make an account, because I thought it'd be just like Tumblr but boy was I wrong. I love looking at the recipes and DIY's. So many amazing ideas! I've tried a couple of the recipes I found on here, and can't get enough of it!
Alexandria D.
Cleveland, OH
I've never been so addicted to anything like I am to Pinterest. I can find anything on here. I get so many different diy ideas and homework help. I don't know where I would be without it.
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
Favorite website. I spend wayyyy too many hours on this looking at all the things I want/wish I had. You can find so many things and usually the link will bring you right to where you can buy the particular item. if you don't have an account, you should.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!