BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Pinterest is a world of fun. New hobbies, diets, fashions, photos, etc.... from all around the world. It has every interest that we can pin and/or share. I love the do-it-yourself post.
Molly H.
Rural Hall, NC
If you have to be somewhere in 15 minutes, do not log on to Pinterest! Love all the ideas I have gotten for so many things from this site! I could stay on Pinterest all day long pinning things that I want to do in the future! So many cute activity ideas for my daughter, holiday craft and gift ideas, and oh, the recipes! You'll be hooked! Just warning you!
Cara S.
I really like using the Pinterest app. It's nice to have when you want to take a look at something or find an idea when you're not near a computer. Much more convenient that just the website and I've never had any problems using it. Easy to navigate as well.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
Absolutely adore this website. My mom is not very good at technology, but she's got this website down! Great ideas for crafts, and gets you motivated to work out (even if it is only for a short while) ;) Not sure how people lived without this site for so long.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously the best thing ever created. I get my recipes, party idea, clothes, etc. EVERYTHING from this site. I used to buy design magazines but now I just search it on here and it's right there. What could be better ... oh yeah! I board to pin it on. LOVE IT
Raven S.
Corbin, KY
Pinterest is amazing. I use this website several time a day. It has all the latest trends, Idea's for just about anything you would want to know how to do, Not to mention my Fav all the food recipes. It something I think everyone would use and learn from.
Tiffany A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I absolutely LOVE Pintrest! There are so many different creative projects to try. I really enjoy how it is personalized to the user. It helps me so much with gift and holiday party ideas. It is even fun just to browse on when you do not have anything to do!
Nicole W.
Aberdeen, WA
I love this places i cant stop getting on this site. i mainly use it for recipes to mkae my family or goodies to bring to parties. home decor, diy and make up and hair tips.oh and planning my furture wedding ok so i use this site for pretty much everything!
Cheyanne l.
Laporte, IN
I love Pinterest it has so many amazing DIY ideas :D although some of them are bogus and don't work there are still a lot if really awesome pins to try ;) and there a bunch of amazing recipes that are so yummy and hey what else to use to plan you wedding? haha
Torie S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Everything under the sun can be found on Pinterest!! Quick and easy cooking ideas, some with amazing presentation for any event you need to bring a dish to!
Great craft ideas, home decor, DIY, get-any-stain-out remedies, hair, make up, work out tips, etc. Be prepared to forget what you were looking for. No big deal, your 150 new pins will keep you busy!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!