Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love this site. It's amazing to build boards and find inspiration for all sorts of items. Then I can share the boards on my site or with friends based on the themes I choose. It's a great place to see quality items and learn about new brands and companies.
I love Pinterest it has so many amazing DIY ideas :D although some of them are bogus and don't work there are still a lot if really awesome pins to try ;) and there a bunch of amazing recipes that are so yummy and hey what else to use to plan you wedding? haha
This site is amazing! So inspirational, great source for ideas, have nothing but good to say about it!! Brings out you inner creativity, even if you may not be the most creative. Love it!
I love to go to Pinterest for inspiration. I need a new recipe, I'm feeling crafty or I want to learn to garden?!?? Pinterest is the one-stop place to find all you need. Before Pinterest I would snapshot every pic that I liked and no I have boards for them YAY
I love Pinterest. It gives me so many ideas and makes me want to get very crafty. Although it can get very addicting. I find some times staying up late because of Pinterest. But hey at least I'll have a pretty awesome wedding board to look at in the future
Pinterest is my favorite and most used social media site. I seriously think it helps me organize my life as well as get inspiration and ideas for just about anything. also, as a teacher I HIGHLY recommend Pinterest. So many food educational ideas/activities.
I am obsessed with Pinterest! Not a day goes by that I don't get on there. It gives you so many creative ideas. From crafts, to cooking, to everything! Where was I before Pinterest? Haha
Pin, pin pin all your little hearts desires until you cant pin no more. Its kinda addicting, and you honestly lose track of time. I love that it connect you to different site where the pin was found. i legit use this for different types of ideas and self-help.
A website that provides you with great recipes, meal plans, and food calenders. And every minor detail you can imagine for your dream inspiration. But also has every diy or home improvement project you've been thinking of! Thays not even the jist of it all!
I love it. I am on it everyday. It really does give me a lot of inspiration, for makeup, nails, hair, ect. Has a lot of categories you can look in. I love that you can make your own "boards", where you can put things you want, and their categories. TRY IT! lol
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos