4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I don't remember what life was like before Pinterest. I thought I was creative but Pinterest opened my eyes to all the ideas I've never come up with. Very addicting, and can be very educational, depending what you are searching for. It's a brilliant site.
Pintrest is the best place to go to for ideas from birthday parties, to dinner, to decorating your house. Pintrest has just about everything you would need to gather ideas. I have tried so many wonderful food recipes off of this site I never would have found!
I go here for everything, tutorials, recipes, craft ideas, decorating ideas, beauty ideas, and sometimes just because I'm bored. I am NEVER disappointed, and all my friends are asking me to "show them how to use Pinterest", but it really is super, super easy!
At first I didn't really care to make an account, because I thought it'd be just like Tumblr but boy was I wrong. I love looking at the recipes and DIY's. So many amazing ideas! I've tried a couple of the recipes I found on here, and can't get enough of it!
I only have one word to describe Pinterest .... ADDICTING ! I mean its like the entire internet on one website .... from wedding decor to tutu making . I can honestly say I'm an active and proud pinner ! Love it . There is just sooo much i want to do .... (:
I love Pinterest! When I need a break from day to day craziness, I spend 15 minutes or so pinning and I get so many great ideas. This site is especially useful for recipes and organization ideas, also party planning. Very easy to use and a breeze to navigate.
Pinterest is definitely the BEST place to find ideas or inspiration for just about anything. I have many folders such as makeup ideas, room ideas, Do It Yourself ideas, home decorations, quotes, tattoos. Pinterest has the best and most entertaining pictures
Pinterest has changed my life for the better. There is so many ways to benefit not only your life but others. There are cute style ideas as well as gift ideas. Pinterest is like a huge gathering where all the greatest ideas come across! I have tried different recipes and love them all! No one can go wrong being on Pinterest, whether you're a woman or man!
What did we do before this app? It's a cluster of everything that was in our brains that we can actually see! Lol! I've never done so many DIY projects and different hairstyles in a day in my life! Thank you Pinterest creator's!
Addicted since 2012
Addicted since 2012
Pinterest was a game changer for me. At first I didn't know why I needed one more social media outlet in my life, but I have gotten (and implemented) so many great ideas from this site! Plus, it is just a great happy place when you're having a stressful day.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos