4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I like this application, at first create an account in this network for the cause that caused it, had no expectation for it, after researching me often inserted in the application and I find very useful, for example the use as a Catologo de ideas more than a social network, I like to look for ideas, creativity, look or some other advice of my interest, there are hundreds of interesting things and that maybe you were not looking but they catch your attention, from home decorations to how to create a Good look, recently I was looking for hair tones for brown skin and I was fascinated with the result, because thanks to it I change lokk and I do very well.
I'm pagan, a recovering addict ( don't freak out its no big deal), I love to cook, and I have a lot of different interests. That being said pintrest is a place where I can find pins on all of it and find like minded people. Its just wonderful....
I really enjoy using Pinterest. I use it to help organize my projects, but I also like browsing and saving creative ideas. Sometimes, however, the app has some issues. It crashes often and saving things from the web isn't as seamless as one would hope.
Brilliant app with ideas of all natures. Probably one of my favorite things ever. Whether it comes to home improvement or ideas it's just so CREATIVE. I wish they would list products used. To make it more simple to buy quick n fast and get started on a project.
Pinterest is awesome! The sharing of ideas is great! It creates a community of information sharing. I was a bridesmaid this year and found many of the bridal party ideas on pinterest. They offer excellent home decor and craft ideas as well. Highly recommended!
Pinterest is amazing! I fell in love with it from the first sight. It is so useful, it has millions of recipes collected from bloggers, a ton of DIYs, life hacks, so much useful information and helpful charts. Must have for mums and food lovers.
Pinterest. This is like an online version of a wishbook. The only downside to this website is that there is SO much to look at, that you can spend hours pinning new ideas before you realize it. The challenge is to actually do some of the ideas/recipes that you pin. They have great ideas in many different genres. A great resource!
I love Pinterest I have to admit I wasn't to drawn to it at first but now I love it. This is where I find outfit ideas, fashion inspiration, cool DIY ideas, healthy recipes,workouts or workout plans. There's a little bit of everything on here.
Woah....Pinterest! What a fascinating thing. You go on there to look for a new recipe or find inspiration for a simple craft project and, BOOM, hours later you're dazed and confused and wondered how you managed to travel thru time; yes it's that good. Everything you need is on pinterest. Fashion, decorating ideas, travel, you name it!
Pinterest is my go to for SO many things to find ideas for anything and everything however I have begun to not enjoy it as much as I used to, it has become riddled with advertisements and I find it difficult to find new recommendations because of this
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos