BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
I like this application, at first create an account in this network for the cause that caused it, had no expectation for it, after researching me often inserted in the application and I find very useful, for example the use as a Catologo de ideas more than a social network, I like to look for ideas, creativity, look or some other advice of my interest, there are hundreds of interesting things and that maybe you were not looking but they catch your attention, from home decorations to how to create a Good look, recently I was looking for hair tones for brown skin and I was fascinated with the result, because thanks to it I change lokk and I do very well.
Nancy J.
I'm pagan, a recovering addict ( don't freak out its no big deal), I love to cook, and I have a lot of different interests. That being said pintrest is a place where I can find pins on all of it and find like minded people. Its just wonderful....
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
I really enjoy using Pinterest. I use it to help organize my projects, but I also like browsing and saving creative ideas. Sometimes, however, the app has some issues. It crashes often and saving things from the web isn't as seamless as one would hope.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Brilliant app with ideas of all natures. Probably one of my favorite things ever. Whether it comes to home improvement or ideas it's just so CREATIVE. I wish they would list products used. To make it more simple to buy quick n fast and get started on a project.
Wai Lin M.
Pinterest is awesome! The sharing of ideas is great! It creates a community of information sharing. I was a bridesmaid this year and found many of the bridal party ideas on pinterest. They offer excellent home decor and craft ideas as well. Highly recommended!
Angelina G.
Pinterest is amazing! I fell in love with it from the first sight. It is so useful, it has millions of recipes collected from bloggers, a ton of DIYs, life hacks, so much useful information and helpful charts. Must have for mums and food lovers.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Pinterest.  This is like an online version of a wishbook.  The only downside to this website is that there is SO much to look at, that you can spend hours pinning new ideas before you realize it.  The challenge is to actually do some of the ideas/recipes that you pin.  They have great ideas in many different genres.  A great resource!
Adrianna P.
I love Pinterest I have to admit I wasn't to drawn to it at first but now I love it. This is where I find outfit ideas, fashion inspiration, cool DIY ideas, healthy recipes,workouts or workout plans. There's a little bit of everything on here.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Woah....Pinterest! What a fascinating thing. You go on there to look for a new recipe or find inspiration for a simple craft project and, BOOM, hours later you're dazed and confused and wondered how you managed to travel thru time; yes it's that good. Everything you need is on pinterest. Fashion, decorating ideas,  travel, you name it!
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Pinterest is my go to for SO many things to find ideas for anything and everything however I have begun to not enjoy it as much as I used to, it has become riddled with advertisements and I find it difficult to find new recommendations because of this
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!