BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously the best thing ever created. I get my recipes, party idea, clothes, etc. EVERYTHING from this site. I used to buy design magazines but now I just search it on here and it's right there. What could be better ... oh yeah! I board to pin it on. LOVE IT
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
I love Pinterest! It helps me with ideas for gifts! I usually go on there when I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for our anniversary or birthday & I've created awesome diys gifts!
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
Favorite website. I spend wayyyy too many hours on this looking at all the things I want/wish I had. You can find so many things and usually the link will bring you right to where you can buy the particular item. if you don't have an account, you should.
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Pinterest! It has given me so many good ideas for decorating, recipes, DIY, crafts, landscaping, I could go on forever. It can be really hard to google "brown couch" and find good examples of pillow and wall colors to go with it but Pinterest is a save-all.
Tiffany A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I absolutely LOVE Pintrest! There are so many different creative projects to try. I really enjoy how it is personalized to the user. It helps me so much with gift and holiday party ideas. It is even fun just to browse on when you do not have anything to do!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I love this app!! I can find whatever I want pretty much every time I search for it. So many great craft ideas to funny memes to ideas for weddings. I can't get enough of this and you have to download this app. You'll love it!
Jennifer Z.
This is a great app for when you feel like trying something new! I love looking for new recipes and DIY crafts. It's so addicting because once you click on one thing more things pop out and you just want to look at all of them. There's just so much to look at.
Nayeli C.
La Habra, CA
Pinterest is soo amazing I can find anything I find the best hair styles nail idea food ideas & plenty more I am on it 24/7 its the perfect website when u need some ideas in my mindd !
Fabiola R.
Orlando, FL
Im addicted to Pinterest. Its great to find ideas for anything and everything from DIY to buying online. From what to wear to a date to what new hair style you want. From gift ideas to how to host a party. Its a great way to share EVERYTHING with the world.
Tiffany A.
CASTLEBERRY, AL
Pinterest gives me all of my ideas for thanksgiving dinner to mix it up a little. There are also many recipes, clothing,baby,jewelry,and so much more you can save. Is really a good sent!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!