Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Seriously the best thing ever created. I get my recipes, party idea, clothes, etc. EVERYTHING from this site. I used to buy design magazines but now I just search it on here and it's right there. What could be better ... oh yeah! I board to pin it on. LOVE IT
I love Pinterest! It helps me with ideas for gifts! I usually go on there when I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for our anniversary or birthday & I've created awesome diys gifts!
Favorite website. I spend wayyyy too many hours on this looking at all the things I want/wish I had. You can find so many things and usually the link will bring you right to where you can buy the particular item. if you don't have an account, you should.
I love Pinterest! It has given me so many good ideas for decorating, recipes, DIY, crafts, landscaping, I could go on forever. It can be really hard to google "brown couch" and find good examples of pillow and wall colors to go with it but Pinterest is a save-all.
I absolutely LOVE Pintrest! There are so many different creative projects to try. I really enjoy how it is personalized to the user. It helps me so much with gift and holiday party ideas. It is even fun just to browse on when you do not have anything to do!
I love this app!! I can find whatever I want pretty much every time I search for it. So many great craft ideas to funny memes to ideas for weddings. I can't get enough of this and you have to download this app. You'll love it!
This is a great app for when you feel like trying something new! I love looking for new recipes and DIY crafts. It's so addicting because once you click on one thing more things pop out and you just want to look at all of them. There's just so much to look at.
Pinterest is soo amazing I can find anything I find the best hair styles nail idea food ideas & plenty more I am on it 24/7 its the perfect website when u need some ideas in my mindd !
Im addicted to Pinterest. Its great to find ideas for anything and everything from DIY to buying online. From what to wear to a date to what new hair style you want. From gift ideas to how to host a party. Its a great way to share EVERYTHING with the world.
Pinterest gives me all of my ideas for thanksgiving dinner to mix it up a little. There are also many recipes, clothing,baby,jewelry,and so much more you can save. Is really a good sent!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos