BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Torie S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Everything under the sun can be found on Pinterest!! Quick and easy cooking ideas, some with amazing presentation for any event you need to bring a dish to!
Great craft ideas, home decor, DIY, get-any-stain-out remedies, hair, make up, work out tips, etc. Be prepared to forget what you were looking for. No big deal, your 150 new pins will keep you busy!
BIANCA A.
El Paso, TX
I got this app when it first came out. i got my family and friends hooked on it and now everyone is addicted. it has something for everyone. If you need ideas on anything and i mean anything from fashion to how to clean your toilet they have it !!! love it !
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
Absolutely adore this website. My mom is not very good at technology, but she's got this website down! Great ideas for crafts, and gets you motivated to work out (even if it is only for a short while) ;) Not sure how people lived without this site for so long.
Tamara G.
Dayton, OH
If your like me and always wanting to learn how to do different diy things to save money or just looking for new ideas Pinterest is the site for you!! I love it I never get bored and ive found some amazing ideas for my home and their recipes are awesome too!!!
Raven S.
Corbin, KY
Pinterest is amazing. I use this website several time a day. It has all the latest trends, Idea's for just about anything you would want to know how to do, Not to mention my Fav all the food recipes. It something I think everyone would use and learn from.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I love this site, I use it for virtually EVERYTHING! Fitness inspiration, recipes I want to try, fashion I admire, products I love to use, quotes to motivate me, articles on health and fitness etc. Best website hands down! I discover something new every day!
Amal K.
Pine Brook, NJ
I love Pinterest so much after facebook or may be z same ! I ve recently used it to get ideas for decorating my new house , and just yesterday I planned the thanksgiving dinner based on recommendations and tips from Pinterest !really a helpful tool !! I think i m hooked already
Kayce C.
I looooveee Pinterest! It is such a valuable resource to anything you can imagine! It's a great tool for when you need tips to take out stains to new makeup trends. The only con I can even think of is that some of the pins aren't properly linked to the url.
Nicole W.
Aberdeen, WA
I love this places i cant stop getting on this site. i mainly use it for recipes to mkae my family or goodies to bring to parties. home decor, diy and make up and hair tips.oh and planning my furture wedding ok so i use this site for pretty much everything!
lori r.
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest !! Its my absolute go to for everything ! How convenient to have a place that you can find everything from recipes to the best fashion trends, to the DIY section . I'm on it at least once a day, and can honestly say I'm addicted and loving it !! If you haven't joined, then hurry up and do it and you will see why everyone else has !!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!