BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Remington L.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this site so much, I have an intolerance towards gluten. So I use this website the most to find gluten free recipes. Almost everything I've tried has been great! It's the best cooking book you can get. Plus the fashion and make up ideas are all amazing.
Christina F.
Minneapolis, MN
I just joined Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and I am already completely addicted! It's so much fun to make your own boards, and also to just look around and see what kinds of ideas you can get. I have already made a homemade lip gloss holder that is super cute!
Danielle M.
I'm slowly getting used to using Pinterest over tumblr - the layout sucks, but at least I can find pins again. If Pinterest would just do something about all the dead links/uncredited sources and change the layout to be more legible it'd be my most used site.
Noelle F.
Pelzer, SC
Pinterest has become one of my go-to websites. There are so many ideas on there; it's such a helpful site! You can find diy home crafts, instructions for how to do your hair, exercise routines, and much more. It's definitely a great website to get involved in.
Fabiola R.
Orlando, FL
Im addicted to Pinterest. Its great to find ideas for anything and everything from DIY to buying online. From what to wear to a date to what new hair style you want. From gift ideas to how to host a party. Its a great way to share EVERYTHING with the world.
Andrea M.
Clayton, NC
I only have one word to describe Pinterest .... ADDICTING ! I mean its like the entire internet on one website .... from wedding decor to tutu making . I can honestly say I'm an active and proud pinner ! Love it . There is just sooo much i want to do .... (:
Jennifer Z.
This is a great app for when you feel like trying something new! I love looking for new recipes and DIY crafts. It's so addicting because once you click on one thing more things pop out and you just want to look at all of them. There's just so much to look at.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I go here for everything, tutorials, recipes, craft ideas, decorating ideas, beauty ideas, and sometimes just because I'm bored. I am NEVER disappointed, and all my friends are asking me to "show them how to use Pinterest", but it really is super, super easy!
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously the best thing ever created. I get my recipes, party idea, clothes, etc. EVERYTHING from this site. I used to buy design magazines but now I just search it on here and it's right there. What could be better ... oh yeah! I board to pin it on. LOVE IT
Brittney S.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Pinterest. You find so many inspiring ideas on this site. I could seriously browse for days. They have recipes, and makeup tutorials, and fashion, to DIY. Seriously amazing stuff.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!