BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
I cannot believe I never thought of such a thing as Pinterest! this is pure genius. I love to pin anything and everything. Its like my own fairy tale dream. Everything I could want and more. Along with tons and tons of addicting crafts. I have so many crafts!
Massiel r.
West Park, FL
I find it very boring. I use Tumblr and instagram so maybe is just that I can find everything anywhere else. I only use it when I need ideas for a party theme and I deleted it right after.
Amy P.
I love how you can go on this site and find anything for any occasion and then do it! want to plan a party? go on line fond your theme and then make your to do lists! and pull of a cohesive party. and I'm not even going to get in to the crafts and everything else!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best way to organize
Photos, Ideas
Put together designs for ideas with this app.
Fun, new, always being updated and finding new images and fun little life hacks.
Great app
I recommend it to anyone
Shannon R.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps and what makes it cooler is that it is also now able to be accessed on a computer as well. I love that I can connect to my friends to see what things they are interested in. This is my favorite place to get and share recipes.
Jennifer T.
I love scrolling through pinterest when I'm bored. I've used it the past few years to throw together last minute Halloween costumes. There are different categories so, even some for the guys!
Marshall M.
Rock Hill, SC
I could (and do) spend hours on Pinterest! Everything is on there from food, to fashion, to beauty, to home decor, to fitness...the list goes on and on. It's so easy to use, and you don't have to interact with others if you don't want to. It's seriously addicting!
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I use Pinterest way more than I like to admit . This website is where I get inspiration for hair , makeup, clothes , parties etc. . I recently had an alice in wonderland birthday party for my daughter and it turned out amazing from all the Pinterest ideas I used !
breann y.
Toledo, OH
From DIY, fashion, makeup tutorials and even home organization, Pinterest has it all. So many cute and fun ideas that'll leave you addicted. I've learned so many amazing food recipes from this site as well as Birthday theme ideas for my two sons birthday parties.
Sheena L.
Wakeman, OH
I love Pinterest, it allows me to find things I like and put them to use. I especially love that it is so easy to use and user friendly. Pinned all ideas for my kitchen remodel that we were planning and was able to find everything I needed to complete my remodel
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!