4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love going through product pins on Pinterest - getting inspiration and reading more about items I may not have discovered otherwise. I also love finding easy-to-follow tutorials and makeup tips. Pinterest is a great resource and a some-what guilty pleasure :)
Where has this been all my life?! Recently signed up and maybe I'm nuts, but love this website! Addicted to it is putting it mildly (sometimes, I have a hard time getting anything done, haha!). It's a great way to express yourself and to discover new things!
Pinterest is a great site. I find a lot of ideas on it. Also they have a lot of tricks and easy way to do things. I do find my self getting lost and wasting a lot of my time on Pinterest but it's okay because I always learn something and find something cool!!
Really great website/app! You can find diy projects from home makeovers to wedding favors. You can also use it to find recipes, new hairstyles, anything you can think of! The only thing I hate is that The website is constantly trying to redirect you to their app.
Pintrest is like an online filing cabinet. you put all of your recipes in one board. things on your future shopping list for spring clothes on another board. make the ultimate wedding plans. it keeps you so organized. its a very good way to waste time and keep away the clutter.
I love Pinterest!! I have been on it for about 2 years now and I still go on it faithfully everyday. Once i started I was hooked. The day after joining I made it my homepage on my laptop.
I absolutely love Pinterest. With this site I got so many ideas for my dream beach wedding. I also look to it regularly for great recipes along with parenting tips a play ideas for kids. It also has been inspiration for decorating my home and starting DIY products. It definitely has something for everyone and is easy to organize your pins in your own categories.
This is the best website to go to for any ideas you can think of. I'm not a crafter by any means but this website can sure make me one. I love Pinterest and the ideas it brings to my table.
I just started using Pinterest a year or two ago and I am so so glad that I found it! It's amazing, they have everything from DIY projects to makeup tips and tricks to recipes :) If you like organizing or finding new things to do you NEED this site in your life~
Pintrest has overtaken my life. I find my gardening ideas and pointers all the way to making my own clothes. I never buy anything full price anymore, I buy material and make everything by hand. Decorations for holidays and recipes are always my favorite pass time.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos