BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I love going through product pins on Pinterest - getting inspiration and reading more about items I may not have discovered otherwise. I also love finding easy-to-follow tutorials and makeup tips. Pinterest is a great resource and a some-what guilty pleasure :)
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Where has this been all my life?! Recently signed up and maybe I'm nuts, but love this website! Addicted to it is putting it mildly (sometimes, I have a hard time getting anything done, haha!). It's a great way to express yourself and to discover new things!
Kate R.
Caledonia , MI
Pinterest is a great site. I find a lot of ideas on it. Also they have a lot of tricks and easy way to do things. I do find my self getting lost and wasting a lot of my time on Pinterest but it's okay because I always learn something and find something cool!!
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
Really great website/app! You can find diy projects from home makeovers to wedding favors. You can also use it to find recipes, new hairstyles, anything you can think of! The only thing I hate is that The website is constantly trying to redirect you to their app.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Pintrest is like an online filing cabinet. you put all of your recipes in one board. things on your future shopping list for spring clothes on another board. make the ultimate wedding plans. it keeps you so organized. its a very good way to waste time and keep away the clutter.
Jayna L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love Pinterest!! I have been on it for about 2 years now and I still go on it faithfully everyday. Once i started I was hooked. The day after joining I made it my homepage on my laptop.
Audrey H.
Lake park, GA
I absolutely love Pinterest. With this site I got so many ideas for my dream beach wedding. I also look to it regularly for great recipes along with parenting tips a play ideas for kids. It also has been inspiration for decorating my home and starting DIY products. It definitely has something for everyone and is easy to organize your pins in your own categories.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is the best website to go to for any ideas you can think of. I'm not a crafter by any means but this website can sure make me one. I love Pinterest and the ideas it brings to my table.
Bridgett D.
Lebanon, KY
I just started using Pinterest a year or two ago and I am so so glad that I found it! It's amazing, they have everything from DIY projects to makeup tips and tricks to recipes :) If you like organizing or finding new things to do you NEED this site in your life~
Angie W.
Pintrest has overtaken my life. I find my gardening ideas and pointers all the way to making my own clothes. I never buy anything full price anymore, I buy material and make everything by hand. Decorations for holidays and recipes are always my favorite pass time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!