BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Stacie J.
Easley, SC
Pinterest is a fun way to organize and share interests. I have over a 100 boards tailored to specific things-collections of videos, links, pictures, quotes, recipes, workout regimes, craft ideas, decor suggestions, movies, TV shows, art, books, gaming and beauty.
Marshall M.
Rock Hill, SC
I could (and do) spend hours on Pinterest! Everything is on there from food, to fashion, to beauty, to home decor, to fitness...the list goes on and on. It's so easy to use, and you don't have to interact with others if you don't want to. It's seriously addicting!
Ashton O.
I love Pinterest, like every single other person I have met that has ever actually used the website. It is a great place to see new ideas for art projects, education, food, and pretty much anything else you can think of. I love it but have sadly become addicted...
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love Pinterest. When I have some free time I love to sit and pin things I wanna try out like new recipes, crafts and fun activities. It's a good place to find a little bit of everything from decor, makeup, clothes, hair, recipes, healthy ideas, helpful ideas, ect.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I absolutely love Pinterest! I wonder what I would do without it now! My favorite thing about Pinterest is getting recipes from it. The best of everything is circulated around which makes it super easy to find good ideas for parties, dinner, decor and much more.
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Who DOESN'T love Pinterest?! Great recipes on the app, tons of ideas for basically anything you need like food, wedding plans, outfits for adults and kids, party planning, crafts all kinds of stuff! I got my mom a Pinterest and now she's just as obsessed as I am
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I've been on Pinterest almost since its birth, back when it was invite-only. I've always loved this website. It's a place where I can collect all my favorite make-up tips, recipes, and fashion finds. Pinterest is responsible for quite a bit of my fashion and product choices. In addition, the website is easy and fun to navigate; you will never get bored on here.
Gema G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Pinterest is amazing!! it solves all my worries ugh it's just so great !! you wanna get creative? go on Pinterest. wanna cook something yummy? go on Pinterest. looking for some party ideas? go on Pinterest. want a cute outfit idea? go on Pinterest!!! lOVE LOVE LOVE ❤️
Crystal P.
Kane, IL
I love this site it is so addicting, I use it for inspiration. The only thing I do not like about it is when I click on something and go back to the site everything changes and if I liked something else it takes forever to sort thing everthing to find it again.
Laura S.
Valdosta, GA
Absolutely love Pinterest! Great place to get ideas for literally anything. When I want ideas for a quick meal this is the place I go. I spend majority of my time on Pinterest. Forget facebook I would rather spend my time on Pinterest looking for tons of ideas!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!