BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Megan J.
This is my main source for recipes and arts and crafts! I have over 2.5k pins so you can say that I'm slightly addicted. But I'm one that actually attempts what i see on Pinterest. I've had less than a handful of Pinterest Fails soo I'm a pretty satisfied user =)
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this website!! Everything from DIY, Movies, Music, Art. You can get lost in the many pin and inspirational pictures from this website! Also having your own boards and help you keep on track on your favorite pins! You will become addicted to this webpage!
Brittny E.
Lake Mary, FL
Pinterest is an excellent database organized based on interests. The site offers ideas ranging from tattoo ideas, health and fitness info to tons of dig ideas. The only downside to the site is that sometimes the links are broken/spam that you may be trying to view
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
I am an artist and a designer and Pinterest is a wonderful source of inspiration for me. I have also learned a few things from my pins that I didn't know before, like I love shabby chic design and striped clothing. It's really easy to stay on for hours on end.
Shana F.
Crawfordville, FL
I LOVE PINTEREST. It has the best ideas and some of the coolest stuff ever on there! I love being on Pinterest when I get bored or have nothing else to do. It really is an awesome website.
Shannon R.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps and what makes it cooler is that it is also now able to be accessed on a computer as well. I love that I can connect to my friends to see what things they are interested in. This is my favorite place to get and share recipes.
Samantha L.
Springfield, MA
Pinterest has all your beauty answers and some interesting DIYs that you'd never think of. Perfect place for prom makeup inspiration and even what to cook for an upcoming bake sale. Some of the most creative ideas have been ones that I stumble upon in Pinterest.
Amanda N.
Brooklyn, NY
Thia site really lets your individuality shpw because you get to pin up pics of things that you like and that make up your life. It is a good way to show what your thinking about and how your feeling in a social media way. Total 20th century venting happens here.
Courtney W.
Is it just me or is Pinterest a never ending rabbit hole? I can never get tired of Pinterest. You always find new things to do or try. I could find a great recipe one day and awesome recipe the next and I am usually never unsatisfied with what I find on Pinterest.
Amy P.
I love how you can go on this site and find anything for any occasion and then do it! want to plan a party? go on line fond your theme and then make your to do lists! and pull of a cohesive party. and I'm not even going to get in to the crafts and everything else!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!