BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Lenna M.
Stockton
I am hooked on Pinterest and got so many ideas from here. I get different solutions to clean something in the house and did so many crafts for decorating for a party. I would tell everyone that this is a must to download the app and look up anything.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
I LOVE PINTEREST!!! It's so unbelievably addicting! I have boards for weddings, painting, cooking, crafting, building, parenting, you can literally find anything and everything on Pinterest! I definitely recommend getting the app if you don't already have it
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Before Pinterest I was saving links to my favorite things in a document so Pinterest was definitely an answer to a need I had. I enjoy making wish lists and saving clever ideas to boards that not only I can see but that others can see and comment on!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been on Pinterest a few years now most recently being more active due to recipes and product testing sites. I like that when I see a recipe while browsing I can pin it and find it easier later. I do have problems generating links to share though.
Paulina E.
I love this website‼‼‼ It is super useful with any topic that you look for. For example, it gives you over a million make up ideas for any occasion that you might have. It is also great at work out ideas so now you can do it in your house instead of going to a gym
Nancy J.
I'm pagan, a recovering addict ( don't freak out its no big deal), I love to cook, and I have a lot of different interests. That being said pintrest is a place where I can find pins on all of it and find like minded people. Its just wonderful....
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
I like this application, at first create an account in this network for the cause that caused it, had no expectation for it, after researching me often inserted in the application and I find very useful, for example the use as a Catologo de ideas more than a social network, I like to look for ideas, creativity, look or some other advice of my interest, there are hundreds of interesting things and that maybe you were not looking but they catch your attention, from home decorations to how to create a Good look, recently I was looking for hair tones for brown skin and I was fascinated with the result, because thanks to it I change lokk and I do very well.
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
I really enjoy using Pinterest. I use it to help organize my projects, but I also like browsing and saving creative ideas. Sometimes, however, the app has some issues. It crashes often and saving things from the web isn't as seamless as one would hope.
Sky V.
Oceanside, CA
This app is amazing to use if you like to do diy and you are a crafty person . This app gives you ideas to make something from scratch. You can use this if you don't have an idea on what to cook , how to do your hair , or how to decorate your room
Wai Lin M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is awesome! The sharing of ideas is great! It creates a community of information sharing. I was a bridesmaid this year and found many of the bridal party ideas on pinterest. They offer excellent home decor and craft ideas as well. Highly recommended!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!