BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
Seriously what did we all do before Pinterest. I don't know how I planned my wedding or got so many ideas for photography. It is so useful for so many areas of my life. Whenever I am stuck at a doctors office or have nothing to do, Pinterest is always my saviour.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I love going through product pins on Pinterest - getting inspiration and reading more about items I may not have discovered otherwise. I also love finding easy-to-follow tutorials and makeup tips. Pinterest is a great resource and a some-what guilty pleasure :)
Ashleigh B.
Studio City, CA
One of the best ideas ever created. Pinterest is a site where you can "pin" things that you like, ranging from a travel destination to things that you want at your wedding. It's an amazing site to find new recipes or something to DIY. I absolutely love Pinterest!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best way to organize
Photos, Ideas
Put together designs for ideas with this app.
Fun, new, always being updated and finding new images and fun little life hacks.
Great app
I recommend it to anyone
Anne C.
ENGLEWOOD, CO
I am in love with this site! I get in trouble for how much awesome stuff I have done because I have found it on Pinterest. From recipes, craft items, and work outs. I am in love. I am told I spend way to much time on PInterest but I do not care! I love it!!
Kate R.
Caledonia , MI
Pinterest is a great site. I find a lot of ideas on it. Also they have a lot of tricks and easy way to do things. I do find my self getting lost and wasting a lot of my time on Pinterest but it's okay because I always learn something and find something cool!!
Stefanie T.
Schererville, IN
Pinterest: the place where your creative juices get flowing. I have found many ideas while on Pinterest. It gets your DIY inspirations going. I like how you can keep all of those online finds (recipes, craft projects, ideas for kiddos,decor ideas) all in one easy place. I am a complete Pinterest fan but you can definitely lose track of time while searching on there.
Emma M.
Wellesley Hills, MA
Pinterest is interesting. I am not a daily user, however my mom and I have a shared board where we post the things on the internet that have most interested us. It's a great tool for sharing things in that way, but for repinning I would rather reblog on tumblr.
Bianca B.
Grand Rapids , MI
So fun and easy to use, especially the app. it has many great ideas and i feel like it has helped me improve on makeup and fashion wise. I love the craft ideas and the nail art is just so cute, many possibilities to choose from and warning: you will get addicted.
Jessica R.
Sparks, NV
You can easily get lost in a day looking at different crafts, foods, funny things, photographs, artwork, and so on and so on. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining! I just wish there were more hours in a day, and more money for me to make all the DIY crafts!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!