BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Samantha S.
Fresno, CA
I've been on Pinterest almost since its birth, back when it was invite-only. I've always loved this website. It's a place where I can collect all my favorite make-up tips, recipes, and fashion finds. Pinterest is responsible for quite a bit of my fashion and product choices. In addition, the website is easy and fun to navigate; you will never get bored on here.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love Pinterest. When I have some free time I love to sit and pin things I wanna try out like new recipes, crafts and fun activities. It's a good place to find a little bit of everything from decor, makeup, clothes, hair, recipes, healthy ideas, helpful ideas, ect.
Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
Pinterest is one of the most reliable sites to help me with DIY projects and gift ideas! I always get my inspirations from all the creative boards that people create!
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pinterest is a good idea in theory, but it's a big mess. It's gotten to the point where none of the links work. If you can't go back to the original idea then it makes things like recipes or crafts hard to replicate. In the beginning it was cool, but I'm over it.
Kahla B.
Woodville, WI
Pinterest is my go to for everything! It seriously is the best thing created! I love how you can search what your looking for and also you can see the most pinned items. I also love how you can upload your own items that you love! It is my go to for new hairstyles, DIY, and recipes! I love also how you can create your own boards and put things into categories.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Addicting!! Once you get on you find yourself loss for hours. My fiance even loves it and he is not someone who likes to be on a computer or app. You can find so many things on there from stuff to buy, things to do, household tips and even inspirational quotes.
Kaylee W.
Londonderry, New Hampshire
I love Pinterest since I started using it. It has everything I need to plan with my mom about what I want for my birthday or what dresses I'm thinking about for a dance, or recently what I want for my college dorm room. It's easy to use and what to pin is endless!
Raneika W.
Washington, DC
Pinterest is my go-to site when I need inspiration. I have found countless crafts for my students when I was a teacher. Pinterest also help my plan my college graduation party. They had everything I needed. From invitations, to recipes, decorations and giveaways.
Vilmarie S.
Springfield, MA
This is the place to go to get ideas of just about anything!! This is the place where you can read reviews on certain activities or arts and crafts that you may want to try out yourself. You can also pin things and get back to them when you're ready to make them.
Kendra P.
Aberdeen , NC
So much fun. Someone who loves crafting, planning, pinning, and inter webbing it is PERFECT! I love being able to organize my mess and pin things I find for reference later! Great website!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!