BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I love Pinterest because it gives you so many ideas for anything you want! Clothing, decorating, weddings, anything you could want to find on Pinterest is usually there! It is easy to work and allows you to follow people and boards that fit your taste perfectly!
Cameron R.
This website/app combo is an amazing concept. I love how you can pin as many things as you want into separate categories. For so long people wanted to be able to search for something and have an accurate relevance of images pop up. This is it. You can click on the images and the link to them will pull up. I have found so many ideas from this site. I love Pinterest.
Shannon R.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps and what makes it cooler is that it is also now able to be accessed on a computer as well. I love that I can connect to my friends to see what things they are interested in. This is my favorite place to get and share recipes.
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
Seriously what did we all do before Pinterest. I don't know how I planned my wedding or got so many ideas for photography. It is so useful for so many areas of my life. Whenever I am stuck at a doctors office or have nothing to do, Pinterest is always my saviour.
Kimberly K.
Pinterest is just one of those websites you can go scrolling through for hours on end. I love looking through all of the different categories and planning my future home out. I also enjoy looking up workouts and easy recipes. Pinterest is my girly google! Love it!
Raneika W.
Washington, DC
Pinterest is my go-to site when I need inspiration. I have found countless crafts for my students when I was a teacher. Pinterest also help my plan my college graduation party. They had everything I needed. From invitations, to recipes, decorations and giveaways.
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
When Pinterest first came out there were some glitches. The reminders that you already have pinned that pin before, or that it does not link to a website are incredibly helpful. I feel as though it is incredibly user friendly and I really love the secret boards.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI
Addicting!! Once you get on you find yourself loss for hours. My fiance even loves it and he is not someone who likes to be on a computer or app. You can find so many things on there from stuff to buy, things to do, household tips and even inspirational quotes.
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
Pinterest is an awesome app to take with you on the go! you can always find ideas for projects, birthday parties, presents for friends or family, or even new ways to decorate your room! it's so convenient and i would definitely recommend for friends and family.
Yarlene Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Pinterest is my go to app. I can easily spend hours on this app. You can find just about anything on Pinterest. I have gotten a lot of recipes From here. I have found hairstyles for my daughter. I love that you can pin them and go back to them whenever you want.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!