4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I use Pinterest for how to style my hair, do my nails, my makeup to what games to play with my child and what craft will interest them. Pinterest taught me how to knit, crochet and how to make about almost every type of food and craft there is. I love Pinterest!
Is it just me or is Pinterest a never ending rabbit hole? I can never get tired of Pinterest. You always find new things to do or try. I could find a great recipe one day and awesome recipe the next and I am usually never unsatisfied with what I find on Pinterest.
I love to PIN EVERYTHING! This has become my new addiction! I get so much inspiration from this site , it's not even funny !! You can also share your creations. I love that you can save ideas for later but sometimes I'm on this APP way too long! I love it though!
This is my main source for recipes and arts and crafts! I have over 2.5k pins so you can say that I'm slightly addicted. But I'm one that actually attempts what i see on Pinterest. I've had less than a handful of Pinterest Fails soo I'm a pretty satisfied user =)
Pinterest is more addicting then Facebook and twitter combined. And it is easy to navigate, you can also get great ideas and DIY project ideas. It's all around a great website. And if you like Pinterest then you'll love this website: http://pinspiraton.weebly.com/
You can get lost for hours, days, weeks on Pinterest! Now only is it a wonderful website to explore every and anything that interests you, but it is also a great, quick, go to when you need something specific! Need a recipe? Need directions? A quick exercise? Inspiration or encouragement? Or have some free time? No matter what, Pinterest can be of some use for you!
For a short while I was pinning hundreds of things a day, mostly clothes and makeup. I stopped for a while after everything was starting to look the same. It seemed like the sites momentum was slowing. Now, as of last week, I am RE ADDICTED. I am over 3,000 pins deep. Pinterest.com/iamaschmouder
Pinterest is an excellent database organized based on interests. The site offers ideas ranging from tattoo ideas, health and fitness info to tons of dig ideas. The only downside to the site is that sometimes the links are broken/spam that you may be trying to view
My husbands cousin introduced me to Pinterest.After that day that i joined all i can say was that it was seriously an addiction.Theres not a day that i don't get on Pinterest.Theres always something new to catch your eye what feels like 15 mins is actually 3 hours
I LOVE PINTEREST. It has the best ideas and some of the coolest stuff ever on there! I love being on Pinterest when I get bored or have nothing else to do. It really is an awesome website.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos