BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Katy N.
Radford, VA
I absolutely love Pinterest! It is great when you have an occasion but have ran out of ideas. You just click on Pinterest, search for your occasion then scroll through many different ideas until you find the right one for you! i use it for gifts, crafts and humor!
Crystal P.
Kane, IL
I love this site it is so addicting, I use it for inspiration. The only thing I do not like about it is when I click on something and go back to the site everything changes and if I liked something else it takes forever to sort thing everthing to find it again.
Christina F.
Minneapolis , MN
I just joined Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and I am already completely addicted! It's so much fun to make your own boards, and also to just look around and see what kinds of ideas you can get. I have already made a homemade lip gloss holder that is super cute!
Angelia S.
Silver Creek, NY
I love love love Pinterest! I get most of my weekly family dinners off of Pinterest. I love all the different categories available. I'm usually always on the food & drink one or the health & fitness. I get a lot of the motivational quotes off the health and fitness to keep on track with my healthy eating habits. Awesome app, I'm most definitely an Pinterest junkie!
Tabetha P.
Do not get me started on Pinterest! nails, hair, outfit ideas, makeup, crafts, how tos I COULD GO ON FOREVER. oh and btw, they have pics of BABYSEALIONS. i think ive said enough, Pinterest-addict
Kristen K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I am absolutely a certified Pinterest addict! I use Pinterest for absolutely everything!
Meal Planning
Home Decor
Gift Ideas
Fashion
DIY
Sharing Blog Posts
Ideas for my classroom

This list goes on...

I can literally spend hours just browsing what is out there!
Angela W.
Kearny, NJ
I love Pinterest ! it gives me so many ideas on things such as tattoos i wanna get or makeup tutorials or even things i wanna build for my home! Its great! there are so many different categories and is so adddicting. Ones you check it out theres no turning back.
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
I love Pinterest! I am always able to find exactly what I am looking for and much more! I am a stay at home mom, and also do childcare and I LOVE creating crafts with the kids. Pinterest gives me fun and easy ideas and its never a bore when it comes to planning!
Kristi M.
Cincinnati, Oh
I have to admit, while at home, I check Pinterest and Pin at least once an hour to two hours! It's a great way to organize, plan, get inspired as well as obtain ideas. It's a hit or miss with some projects, products, recipes and tutorials. But it's extremely fun!
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Where has this been all my life?! Recently signed up and maybe I'm nuts, but love this website! Addicted to it is putting it mildly (sometimes, I have a hard time getting anything done, haha!). It's a great way to express yourself and to discover new things!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!