BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Tammy D.
arkport , ny
I Love Pinterest. It has all you need. Great for craft, patterns, baking cooking, party idea, and so much more. once in a while you cant find what your looking for ut the rest of the time I LOVE IT and im on there all the time. I have done lots off projects off it.
Casey B.
Syracuse, NY
I have been a pinner since the site started a few years ago. Since then, I have been able to decorate my home, plan parties with delightful food ideas and decor, and even help friends and family with new, fun ideas. This is my go-to site for any idea needed...ever!
Sarah S.
Wayne, PA
Pinterest is one of my all time favorite apps! You can find just about anything you could imagine on here! I love to use it for teaching ideas, activities and more! Everyone should get it :)
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Pinterest is one of those one-stop sites where you can pretty much get/search whatever your little heart desires. I have entirely too many pins on entirely too many boards. However the directions, inspiration and tips I have discovered on the site has been invaluable.
Ali C.
This is such a great idea! It's nice that you can organize different recipes and ideas in easy-to-view folders and share them with the public or specific people. I love browsing through to get inspired for projects or outfits. I'm sure this concept is here to stay.
Ashley W.
Peru, IN
I use Pinterest for beauty, recipes, craft, fitness and many more thing. I'm always looking for new ideas and this site is GREAT for that. You get so many people's ideas and it's so easy to save them to your boards. I can not get enough! It is so addicting! I LOVE IT!
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
At first I was a bit uneasy about using Pint rest only because I thought oh man he's another social media craze. But once I got started and did a few pins I was hooked. Now I use it all the time . I love all the new fresh DIY ideas and recipes I just can't get enough
Molly H.
Sebastopol, CA
I love it because I can see new makeup ideas and inspirations and hair styles that I can try at home. The pictures really help me be able to get a visual on how to achieve the look I am striving for. I love looking up new braid ideas that are fun and creative so my friends will always wonder how I get such intricate looking hair that is actually really easy to do!!!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Addicted. What more can I say? Pintrest is your one stop idea shop for almost everything on the planet...party ideas, recipes, crafts, everything. Mommys out there, you need this in your life!
Denise H.
Camp Verde, AZ
I am such a Pinterest junkie, if I tried to do all the things I pinned I would be in good shape ! Seriously, this is the perfect website for men, and women, no matter your interest, there is a category for you. My boards are so fun to work on, my Cherry Crush, and my Trader Joes board seem to be the favorite of most people, and my Cherry Crush is my own personal fav !
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!