BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
This is my life source, if Pinterest crashes for good I don't know how i would go on. I find amazing food, gift, decor, hair, nail, makeup, and family ideas on here. I just found the cutest DIY baby shower gift basket and I'm big on diaper cakes thanks to Pinterest!!!
Ashley T.
Winchester, NH
I use Pinterest for whenever I need inspiration for something. I find online clothing stores, new products, ideas for parties, everything! This website is the perfect site for someone that wants a way to organize thousands of ideas and be able to access them easily.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Im obsessed with Pintrest. I love this website. You can find any and everything here. Recepies, workouts, books, music, health information. You can also find a lot of DIY information here. All kinds of projects from bathrooms to kitchens and every room in your home.
Ashley D.
Chesterfield, VA
I love Pinterest! I am on there everyday a couple times a day. They have everything that you need all in one convenient location. No matter who you are you are guaranteed to find something you like on here. If I didn't have Pinterest I don't know what I would do!!!
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps. You get to pin things that you enjoy and things that look pleasing to you and you get to share it with your community. Plus the DIY ideas are so awesome.
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Pinterest. I'm giving it a B because it is super addictive. Also, I find, when using my android tablet, it will not let me use the regular website; it will only let me use mobile. They will also not let me view my "Secret Boards" on mobile, which is annoying.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Best place to go for ideas- cooking, baking, fashion, art/crafts, stuff for kids, teaching ideas, DIY projects, tattoos. I love Pinterest. The app is also very convenient and easy to navigate
Casey B.
Syracuse, NY
I have been a pinner since the site started a few years ago. Since then, I have been able to decorate my home, plan parties with delightful food ideas and decor, and even help friends and family with new, fun ideas. This is my go-to site for any idea needed...ever!
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
Pinterest has everything you're looking for!!! From home to makeup, and even humor!! When I'm bored at night, I usually go on to this site trying to help myself fall asleep, but that never works, I always end up staying up later than expected due to looking at everything!
Denise H.
Camp Verde, AZ
I am such a Pinterest junkie, if I tried to do all the things I pinned I would be in good shape ! Seriously, this is the perfect website for men, and women, no matter your interest, there is a category for you. My boards are so fun to work on, my Cherry Crush, and my Trader Joes board seem to be the favorite of most people, and my Cherry Crush is my own personal fav !
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!