BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amanda Z.
Castro Valley, CA
Pinterest is my go to website for everything food and decor related (and everything in between)! With so many posts, there is something for everyone there. But my favorite aspect of this site is the ability to organize and save your posts for later. So those brilliant ideas are neatly tucked away for you to do later. Wish my brain could be this organized lol
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
Pinterest is one of the greatest website inventions ever! I couldn't have planned my wedding without it! I've used it for projects around the house, recipes, workouts, essential oil info, clothes, positive quotes, baking, holidays and tons more! I use it on a daily basis!
Melanie S.
Cockeysville, MD
I'm on pinterest pretty much everyday. I have many boards to keep track of the articles I want to go back and look at. I use it for makeup ideas, makeup dupes, essential oils and how to use them best, and anything else you can think of. I even use it to find ideas for gifts. Below is a pinterest screenshot.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. When I'm on there, I love it so much because of all the great things I can find (arts, crafts, design ideas, outfit ideas, fashion tips, recipes, etc. etc. etc.). The thing I hate is that I can never get myself to get off Pinterest!! It's so addictive!

It's basically like a Google search, but more refined and easier to follow. Looking for a recipe for macaroni and cheese? Just search for it and you'll find all sorts of variations, with photos to go with them. Need some ideas for an outdoor wedding? Search outdoor wedding and you'll get tons of ideas for location, dresses, party favors, dinner menus, and anything related to that. It's awesome and a genius idea!

One of the great things about it is that you can sort all your finds into different boards, like making an idea board. You can also collaborate on boards with your friends, so if you're planning a wedding, they can pin something to the board that they might think is a good idea as well. You can also find other boards similar to the ones you're making for even more ideas.

The things I love about Pinterest is endless, so if you're not on Pinterest yet, you need to get on it now!
Kayla N.
Clio, MI
I am obsessed with Pinterest! I have boards filled for wedding, kids, fashion, health, food, home decor, diy and so much more!! There's ideas on there for everything and the app is free!! Back in high school I got the idea from Pinterest to get my cadet teacher and kids. Great app!
Dominique C.
Crofton, MD
A world without Pinterest is a world I don't want to live in!

I have found so much inspiration, or should I say PINspiration on this site. From recipes, to D.I.Y. activities, to lesson plan ideas for my students. I highly recommend this site to everyone.
Jennifer B.
Austin, TX
What did we do before this? why wasn't it around before I planned a wedding. Seriously addictive though, so it's great you just need self control. I use it for work, home decor, recipes, fashion, you name it. I think it could only be improved by providing a more detailed algorithm that would filter out pins that are broken or no longer in existence.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
Pinterest is easy to use and easy to create an account. I use the site to create different inspiration broads for styling, fashion, etc. Although I do dislike how most posts don't link back to the original creator or website, Google reverse images is my friend for those times. I pin my own images sometimes to generate new readership when I have the time.
Kristen C.
Great board to easily organize recipes, workouts, diy projects. Home decor, fashion, hair inspiration, quotes. Etc. I just strongly dislike how 80% of the site has now become advertising and pins for things that are irrelevant to what you're actually looking for
Jasmine C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have been using Pinterest for about two or so years. It has been a life changing app/site for me. It has tons of great ideas for home decor, outfits, arts and crafts, budgeting, and etc. You name it you cam find it on Pinterest. It's not like any other app you find something and can never go back to. It allows you to pin (save) ideas that you really adore, as we'll create boards for you to share with others. Yes, you are able to share you ideas that maybe helpful to others. I started out on-line from my PC and venture to download the app on my phone. When I stated life changing, I meant just that. If I am riding in the car and one of my kids say they need an idea for something and I can't come up with anything from the top of my head. I simply pull out my phone and pull up the app and browse until I find something breath taking.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!