Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pretty addictive lol I love that it has a bunch of ideas for diy crafts! I have a bunch pinned for my house, the kids and me!! My husband even has this app now!! I would definitely recommend to others!!
Great ideas for decorating, baking, cleaning, and DIY projects for every season & occasion. Whenever I'm planning something or I'm just bored looking for something to make or do, I look here!
I can spend hours on Pinterest like i have no life! Lol. Love Pinterest. Can not go a day without pinning. You can find all types of ideas on there. And you will pin like theres no tomorrow.
Pinterest is a great source and platform for getting inspiration, and saving inspiration for later. The best part about the pinning process is being able to skip between categories and change up your inspiration. This is definitely one of my favorite go-to websites.
Addicted. What more can I say? Pintrest is your one stop idea shop for almost everything on the planet...party ideas, recipes, crafts, everything. Mommys out there, you need this in your life!
I admit it , I am addicted! I absolutely love Pinterest, the best website invented in my opinion. I have everything online that I need organized into easy to find categories from building our new home, our next child, decoration tips, outfits, dinner and so much more!
I'm usually spending time in the food and drink section of Pinterest. This is big inspiration for me for new meals, snacks, and desserts to make when I don't know what I want to eat. The links lead to a lot of recipe sites I wouldn't've found before, which is awesome
Generalmente uso Pinterest cuando quiero probar algo nuevo: Una receta de cocina, un diseño para uñas, una idea para ayudarme en la casa. Es muy fácil de usar y llega a todas las audiencias.
I'm in love with Pinterest it's my all time favorite app for hack's and Diy's....I check it every morning and have tons of followers! I think I actually like this more then Facebook really!!!⭐
I started using Pinterest about a year ago and I've been hooked ever since! I literally have my entire future wedding planned on Pinterest. I spend so much time on this site. There are a lot of great ideas for crafts and small house projects to keep me occupied with.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos