BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Sarah S.
Wayne, PA
Pinterest is one of my all time favorite apps! You can find just about anything you could imagine on here! I love to use it for teaching ideas, activities and more! Everyone should get it :)
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
I love using Pinterest when I need some inspiration or an idea.
My favorite things are using the site for make up tips, recipes, and therapy ideas for work.
People come up with some awesome ideas and its great that they are willing to share them with the internet!!!!
Tina S.
Richland, WA
I find many fantastic meal ideas due to this wonderful site. I have it as an app on my phone and my niece of 10 even loves this app. We find garden ideas and patterns for our knitting weekends . We actually do the things we like and post happily about what we made.
Alicia P.
I'm in love with Pinterest! It's given me great ideas for my wedding and upcoming parties! I log on to this site when I'm bored and looking up quick ideas for impromptu parties on the weekends
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
I use Pinterest for everything. Not sure what to make? Pinterest knows. Need a better pancake recipe? Pinterest has it covered. Sometimes I need a good laugh or a good meme. Pinterest has it.
keshia a.
Long Beach, CA
I just recently started to go on Pinterest after hearing about it from all my friends and I love it. I had to make some candy leis for both my daughters graduations and I saw how someone made them w body scubs...They came out adorable and a lot less time consuming.
Maria O.
Oxnard, CA
When I need ideas for anything I know I can go to Pinterest and won't be disappointed. Pinterest has great ideas for everything form weddings, birthdays, special occasions, decorations, quotes, kids, cooking you name it and Pinterest has it. I absolutely love this site specialty for birthday party them planing ideas. They have the cutes most adorable ideas for anything.
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I spend hours and hours on Pinterest, looking up patio decor to short hairstyles. Pinterest inspired my pixie cut and I love it. As long as you know what you're looking for, you can find a whole world of ideas and knowledge you never would have originally though of.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
At first I was a bit uneasy about using Pint rest only because I thought oh man he's another social media craze. But once I got started and did a few pins I was hooked. Now I use it all the time . I love all the new fresh DIY ideas and recipes I just can't get enough
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I can literally find anything on this app! So many inspirations and diy's to look at. I can spend all of my time on this app by looking at random things. I recently have been using this app for my father's day and mother's day presents and my parents loved their gifts!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!