BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lashaunda H.
Adrian, MI
I absolutely love going to this site, I look from new recipe to crafts. I can not complain much about it. There are a few things I wish would change, like how some of the links don't exist for some of the things posted. I would recommend everyone try Pinterest out at least once, and if you don not get addicted from the get go then there is something wrong, just kidding.
amanda w.
Great site for craft variety, but hard to find what you're exactly looking for because there is SO. MUCH. Also, Pinterest makes it very difficult for users to find your posts randomly in the categories - not great for those looking to make it "big" as Pinterest users.
Kenna H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I seriously had to force myself to take a break from this website. I would find myself up till 3am pinning ideas and makeup tips.
you can find anything on this site. it's amazing.
I just wish I had the time and patience and room to actually do everything I pin :)
Heidi J.
Hanford, CA
I love Pinterest! I can spend hours pinning things I find helpful, cool, well anything and everything can be found on Pinterest. I also love how easy I am able to pin things I find on the internet to my board. I get so many ideas and inspiration while on Pinterest!
Maria O.
Oxnard, CA
When I need ideas for anything I know I can go to Pinterest and won't be disappointed. Pinterest has great ideas for everything form weddings, birthdays, special occasions, decorations, quotes, kids, cooking you name it and Pinterest has it. I absolutely love this site specialty for birthday party them planing ideas. They have the cutes most adorable ideas for anything.
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
I love using Pinterest when I need some inspiration or an idea.
My favorite things are using the site for make up tips, recipes, and therapy ideas for work.
People come up with some awesome ideas and its great that they are willing to share them with the internet!!!!
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
**warning: highly addictive on many levels**

I got so many creative ideas this holiday from Pinterest. From DIY to beauty techniques, I learned sooooo many things to do, buy, and make. Sadly, I lost many hours of sleep and hunting in real life due to my addiction.
keshia a.
Long Beach, CA
I just recently started to go on Pinterest after hearing about it from all my friends and I love it. I had to make some candy leis for both my daughters graduations and I saw how someone made them w body scubs...They came out adorable and a lot less time consuming.
Tina S.
Richland, WA
I find many fantastic meal ideas due to this wonderful site. I have it as an app on my phone and my niece of 10 even loves this app. We find garden ideas and patterns for our knitting weekends . We actually do the things we like and post happily about what we made.
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
Pinterest! Pinterest is a website that you can go to look for anything! They have thousands of recipes and instructions for DYI crafts. You can also research various facts about health and wellness. Its just a great place to research products and many other things.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!