BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Pinterest is a great place, also a great place to have your ex husbands New jealous wife stalk you. If they could only give us the option to truly BLOCK someone then I could re activate my Pinterest again!
Jessica S.
Pintrest is absolutely amazing. Not only is it filled with all the answers. It gives you many diy projects that are a lot of fun. I also visit it when I am just bored. Its a great time killer. I get on it at least 3 times a day. It gave me a lot of Christmas Ideas.
Brittney S.
Palmyra, PA
At first, I was very skeptical. The girls I work with were always on it, and I thought it was just some fad. So one day I decided to sign up and see for myself. And I loved it! It's a great site to get ideas for practically anything! I use it pretty much daily.
Kimberly S.
Charlotte, NC
Adore Pinterest! From the recipes to fashion all the way to arts and crafts. Awesomeness!!! I literally look at Pinterest 2-4 times a day and I can say that I've honestly completed a lot of things I have pinned. The person who created Pintrest was legit a genius! 😊😊
Brittney S.
I cannot believe I get to write a review for one of my favorite pastimes out there! You can find dang near anything on this site! From crafts to DIYs to food. Home decor is one of my favorite places and so is the recipes you can find. Everyone must try Pinterest!
Caitlyn C.
Rock Hill, SC
Probably my favorite and most used app on my phone. I get most of my recipes from here and am making most of my Christmas presents this year thanks to all the wonderful ideas on Pinterest. Some people would say I'm addicted to this app and I'd be inclined to agree.
Amanda A.
Concord, CA
I think Pinterest is amazing, i use it for everything. i really do like just pinning everything i like for fun, or pinning things for a specefic reason like planning a baby or bridal shower!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love Pintrest, I get stuck on this site because I go on there looking for one thing and then something else catches my eye and before I know it an hour has passed. You can find anything your looking for and things you didn't know you wanted to look at.
yayi c.
I love this app and i spend a lot of time one it but sometimes it just the same thing over and over again but this gives me a lot of ideas. The were a few times were the app would not work for me and would crash a lot but its better now. the computer version is great to.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
I have a confession.... I'm addicted to Pinterest!! I love Pinterest! It has EVERYTHING you could possibly want! From sporty dream cars to kids crafts! They have it all! I love how you can organize and make your own personal board. I use this website on a daily basis!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!