BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I really love this app because you can search and share just about anything. I've found some great ideas and items through this, especially DIY ideas. Creating different boards helps you to keep your pins organized and easy to find at a later time. This app is great!
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
I love using Pinterest when I need some inspiration or an idea.
My favorite things are using the site for make up tips, recipes, and therapy ideas for work.
People come up with some awesome ideas and its great that they are willing to share them with the internet!!!!
Danise K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pinterest is so amazing! I use it to get ideas for DIY crafts, organizational techniques, study techniques, dorm decorations, and gluten free recipes! I also use it to promote my blog posts and more. I use the app on my phone, iPod, and iPad and I can't get enough!
Ashley D.
Chesterfield, VA
I love Pinterest! I am on there everyday a couple times a day. They have everything that you need all in one convenient location. No matter who you are you are guaranteed to find something you like on here. If I didn't have Pinterest I don't know what I would do!!!
Kristi M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this website! I have gotten so many ideas and can spend hours just browsing. The only thing I don't love is sometimes when you click on an amazing photo, it isn't safe, may contain a virus, or it's just the tumbler picture and doesn't give you any information.
America R.
Troy, NY
Pinterest has become one of the sites I visit daily! I love how its so diverse and so easy to use. I love the wide range of ideas. From recipes, to home remedies, to hair & make up ideas. Overall its a must if you love DIY's or want something fresh or new anything!
Whitney M.
Harrison Twp, MI
Pinterest has helped me organize my entire life and condensed a million magazines into one FREE app! Pinterest contains my recipes, my hair/makeup ideas, products I'd like to try, home design ideas, diy projects. Everything and anything can be found on Pinterest!!
Tarah G.
Nancy, KY
Pinterest has EVERYTHING. I no longer have constant access to the internet and Pinterest is definitely what I miss most about having it. You can find tutorials to arts and crafts, recipes, exercises, clothing ideas, tattoo ideas, funny pictures, seriously ANYTHING.
Kimberly S.
Charlotte, NC
Adore Pinterest! From the recipes to fashion all the way to arts and crafts. Awesomeness!!! I literally look at Pinterest 2-4 times a day and I can say that I've honestly completed a lot of things I have pinned. The person who created Pintrest was legit a genius! 😊😊
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
Pinterest is one of my favorite ways to avoid housework. Haha.
I can spend hours pinning endless crafts, recipes, and more. The possibilities for greatness are endless with Pinterest! Lol. Careful, though, there are some pretty hilarious Pinterest "fails" out there. Many people find that they can not duplicate the "pin" successfully, and end up with hilarious results.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!