BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
Pinterest is hands down the best site/app out there! They offer endless ideas on crafts, DIY, tutorials, decor,etc. You'll never run out of things to look at or search for. I could spend the entire day on Pinterest, there's no other site out there that can compare!
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
When I I love this am in need of something on how to do something or if I want to learn when the next best book is coming out, I turn to Pintrest. I use Pintrest for almost everything. This is a hobby without actually doing the hobby, but you can save and do later.
Ali C.
This is such a great idea! It's nice that you can organize different recipes and ideas in easy-to-view folders and share them with the public or specific people. I love browsing through to get inspired for projects or outfits. I'm sure this concept is here to stay.
Heidi J.
Hanford, CA
I love Pinterest! I can spend hours pinning things I find helpful, cool, well anything and everything can be found on Pinterest. I also love how easy I am able to pin things I find on the internet to my board. I get so many ideas and inspiration while on Pinterest!
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
I am the least creative person I know but I can go on to Pinterest and find ideas for my home, my wardrobe, things to make me laugh, and things to make a better dinner. I love this website. I don't know if I'd be the cook I am without it nor would be home look as neat.
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
Pinterest! Pinterest is a website that you can go to look for anything! They have thousands of recipes and instructions for DYI crafts. You can also research various facts about health and wellness. Its just a great place to research products and many other things.
Brigette W.
Baltimore, MD
I'm in love with Pinterest it's my all time favorite app for hack's and Diy's....I check it every morning and have tons of followers! I think I actually like this more then Facebook really!!!⭐
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I can literally find anything on this app! So many inspirations and diy's to look at. I can spend all of my time on this app by looking at random things. I recently have been using this app for my father's day and mother's day presents and my parents loved their gifts!
Maria O.
Oxnard, CA
When I need ideas for anything I know I can go to Pinterest and won't be disappointed. Pinterest has great ideas for everything form weddings, birthdays, special occasions, decorations, quotes, kids, cooking you name it and Pinterest has it. I absolutely love this site specialty for birthday party them planing ideas. They have the cutes most adorable ideas for anything.
maria c.
3 years... and I love it. I get all my ideas from there. Whenever I need something done and cant figure out how to u hit up Pinterestvbut sometimes things don't come out as planned..on Pinterest everything looks so perfect and its hard to make it look the same on certain things. Another great thing is it has receipes omgggggg they are delish. Who needs the food network
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!