4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I can literally spend FOREVER on Pinterest. They have everything on there whether you're looking for wedding ideas, or outfits, or crafts. I love it! It's cool that you can follow all kinds of people and see what they pin too. It's a must to check it out if you haven't.
I love Pinterest! It is a very fun site where you can find pretty much anything and put it into a board. You can find things from sewing tricks to cooking tricks to funny memes to helpful money-saving tactics. I easily get lost pinning my favorite things into different boards.
I love Pinterest. I've gotten so many ideas off of this site from what to cook for dinner to how I wanted to decorate my sons nursery. My husband always sighs when I tell him I found a craft I want to do from Pinterest but he always loves them in the end lol.
Thanks to Pinterest I’ve been able to easily plan meals, birthdays, weddings, outfits... literally EVERYTHING! What I really love is that thanks to people uploading my pictures I can search “lularoe Julia” and see myself as one of the first photos. Kind of creepy, kind of cool 🤷🏼♀️ but Pinterest is my jam and the holy grail of apps in my opinion.
I have a board for everything my house, makeup, shoes, reading seriously one for everything!! I like that it keeps track of all of the things that I like in separate places, so if I need to find something that I liked I know exactly where to find it!!
I'm not one to plan her life through this app, but it is completely doable! Anything from weddings to parenting, there is no end to the plethora of information and DIY! I call it "the google for women" because it's a collaboration of many ideas from many different women!
Pinterest is my whole life. I use it for organizing everything imaginable, from beauty stuff, to stuff for my dogs, to weird articles about ghosts. You don't know how much you really need Pinterest until you have it. I just started a business account in addition to my personal one, because I've heard that it's one of the most powerful marketing tools available!
I was skeptical on getting a pinterest at first but then I found a love for it! it's so easy to find new products and ideas and make 'boards' for things that you like. I often use it for new hairstyles or makeup designs that I like or want to try in the future.
I'm on pinterest pretty much everyday. I have many boards to keep track of the articles I want to go back and look at. I use it for makeup ideas, makeup dupes, essential oils and how to use them best, and anything else you can think of. I even use it to find ideas for gifts. Below is a pinterest screenshot.
Pinterest is my go to website for everything food and decor related (and everything in between)! With so many posts, there is something for everyone there. But my favorite aspect of this site is the ability to organize and save your posts for later. So those brilliant ideas are neatly tucked away for you to do later. Wish my brain could be this organized lol
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos