BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I love Pinterest! It was a little confusing to use in the beginning but you get the hang of it. I get lots of great ideas from Pinterest . Stuff from Beauty to home devote. It definitely is a must have app.
Amy F.
Sinton, TX
Absolutely love Pinterest. I could be on it all day. There are so many diy ideas for pretty much anything you are looking for, from organization to decorating. I also love finding new recipes, which it what I use it the most for. You could never get bored with this app.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
I really love Pinterest. I find lots of free samples and money making and makeup and diy it's a bit confusing at first but it such a great app I don't know why I didn't use it when I first came out
Angely B.
Doral, FL
I just love Pinteres and this app works really good on my Samsung Galaxy sIII. If you're looking for some inspiration to make a good dinner you can find recipes on it! Also if you are looking for good ideas for a dress, shoes, hair everything this app can really helps you.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I could spend all day on Pinterest. Whenever I need inspiration for a project, a recipe, a new hairstyle---ANYTHING, I go to Pinterest. They're improving all the time it just gets better and better.
Nicole O.
Mooresville, NC
Once you join Pinterest, you never leave. I am obsessed with Pinterest, there is so much from so many different varieties of topics and terms you can discover! From fashion to DIY to humor and new unique locations and tips! You will love it! Follow me! ninjaniki1212 :)
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my.all.time favorite apps. Its I great for vision walls and organizing things you would some day like to try. I have so many boards and use it mostly to gain ideas for recipes and fashion.
Megan S.
I feel like Pinterest really helped me to become a better wife and Mother. I can cook better meals that blow my husband away. I can create fun activities and parties for my child that I couldn't before since I am not a creative person at all. I have been able to find the newest gadgets for babies. It's just a great site. I wish they had Pinterest when I was planning my weddinf
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
Ahhh Pinterest! Isn't it the best?! I personally LOVE Pinterest.. my husband.. not so much. He hates my little DIY projects but loves them when I'm done. It's a great go to for "how to" for me.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I am absolutely addicted to Pinterest. I am on it multiple times a day. Whether I'm looking for wedding ideas for my upcoming wedding, receipes, crafts, home decoration/rehab inspiration, you name it it's on there. I literallt have 35 different boards. I'm truly addicted.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!