4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest! It was a little confusing to use in the beginning but you get the hang of it. I get lots of great ideas from Pinterest . Stuff from Beauty to home devote. It definitely is a must have app.
Absolutely love Pinterest. I could be on it all day. There are so many diy ideas for pretty much anything you are looking for, from organization to decorating. I also love finding new recipes, which it what I use it the most for. You could never get bored with this app.
I really love Pinterest. I find lots of free samples and money making and makeup and diy it's a bit confusing at first but it such a great app I don't know why I didn't use it when I first came out
I just love Pinteres and this app works really good on my Samsung Galaxy sIII. If you're looking for some inspiration to make a good dinner you can find recipes on it! Also if you are looking for good ideas for a dress, shoes, hair everything this app can really helps you.
I could spend all day on Pinterest. Whenever I need inspiration for a project, a recipe, a new hairstyle---ANYTHING, I go to Pinterest. They're improving all the time it just gets better and better.
Once you join Pinterest, you never leave. I am obsessed with Pinterest, there is so much from so many different varieties of topics and terms you can discover! From fashion to DIY to humor and new unique locations and tips! You will love it! Follow me! ninjaniki1212 :)
One of my.all.time favorite apps. Its I great for vision walls and organizing things you would some day like to try. I have so many boards and use it mostly to gain ideas for recipes and fashion.
I feel like Pinterest really helped me to become a better wife and Mother. I can cook better meals that blow my husband away. I can create fun activities and parties for my child that I couldn't before since I am not a creative person at all. I have been able to find the newest gadgets for babies. It's just a great site. I wish they had Pinterest when I was planning my weddinf
Ahhh Pinterest! Isn't it the best?! I personally LOVE Pinterest.. my husband.. not so much. He hates my little DIY projects but loves them when I'm done. It's a great go to for "how to" for me.
I am absolutely addicted to Pinterest. I am on it multiple times a day. Whether I'm looking for wedding ideas for my upcoming wedding, receipes, crafts, home decoration/rehab inspiration, you name it it's on there. I literallt have 35 different boards. I'm truly addicted.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos