BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Yennifer G.
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest it is so amazing! It has the best things on it you can find anything you want to find and it gives you great ideas for any projects you want to try or places you want to go!
Kari L.
Okay! I am addicted to Pinterest! Ask my BF how many times he sees me pinning! Very addicting site especially even more so with the app! I love it! So many ideas that you can follow...whether for DIY crafts, or even just for home made food! Love everything about Pinterest!
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
I absolutely love Pinterest!! I sit and spend hours upon hours just getting lost in all of the "pins"!

My two favorites would have to be the DIY & Crafts and Hair & Beauty. I love getting kinds of different ideas on crafting, home deco, makeup, and hair styles!

Mislay C.
Bronx , NY
Pinterest is amazing! I work in fashion event planning and I use this app for everything, I'm always finding new and creative ways to make my clients happy and coming back to work with us again.
Jade M.
Long Beach, CA
Ill be the first to say i am extremely addicted to Pintrest it has everything I'm looking for when i want an idea on something like makeup of the day look or hair of the day look highly recommended if you want things to do or just to pin so you can do later or get later.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
Love Pinterest I have taken lost of decor, fashion, recipes tips from this site. I tend to be on this daily just looking for some new things. If you don't have it all ready you are missing out!
Josey M.
Sheridan, OR
I have an addiction to Pinterest. First thing i do in the morning and, last thing before bed. I check it very frequently during the day. TONS of great information. Lots of beauty ideas to try :)
Megan S.
I feel like Pinterest really helped me to become a better wife and Mother. I can cook better meals that blow my husband away. I can create fun activities and parties for my child that I couldn't before since I am not a creative person at all. I have been able to find the newest gadgets for babies. It's just a great site. I wish they had Pinterest when I was planning my weddinf
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
If you are looking for a great DIY ( do it yourself) idea for your home or anywhere else, this is the place for you! There are thousands upon thousands of ideas for anything from home decor to outside decorating!! You can get lost on this site there is so much to look at!
Stephanie B.
White Bluff, TN
This is the most brilliant thing anyone could make. I has everything from recipes to crafts to things to do with your kids. What ever you want to do type it in and it gives you endless possibilities .. It also helps decorate the ideas blow my mind as wel 'll as my wallet.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!