Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I just love Pinterest. I love how easy it is to find virtually anything and how easy it is to operate. I love getting to see what my friends pin and what things we could even collaborate on together. I visit Pinterest a few times a week and definitely recommend it to my crafty friends!
Pinterest is the most addicting-ly, helpful website I've ever encountered and I just love it. From recipes that have been a hit with my family, to different hairstyles for my little one to run around, and all kinds of crafts and projects. Thanks to Pinterest, I could even give a builder the exact floorplan for my dream home including all the little personal extras to go inside!
I really love Pinterest. I find lots of free samples and money making and makeup and diy it's a bit confusing at first but it such a great app I don't know why I didn't use it when I first came out
Pinterest is my favorite procrastination/time passer tool. It is the one app I couldn't live without on my phone. My Pinterest is stuffed with boards for all sorts of occasions. I recommend this to all my friends and family. It is the perfect tool for ANYONE (even men)!
Tengo esta aplicacion puedes encontrar maquillajes, pernados, uñas, ropa, decoraciones entre micha cosas mas puesdes guardar la foto que te gusten en tu tablero y la foto teda la explicacion de como hacerlo
Love it. I've know about Pinterest for a while now but I didn't join the community until about two moths ago. Pinterest helped me plan my sister's baby shower. I use it for all sorts of inspirations and Ideas. I don't know why I waited so long to join. Glad I finally did.
I can't love without this app!! SeriouSly it is my favorite thing to look through for creative crafty ideas!! If I'm ever stumped on an idea I just search Pinterest and am flooded with millions of ideas!!
I love Pinterest! Its a great way to find stuff to make, organize plans, or just about anything you can think. It helped me plan my wedding, and it helps me find recipes to cook for dinner almost every night! Also, I like how it is easy to organize thoughts on the boards.
One of my.all.time favorite apps. Its I great for vision walls and organizing things you would some day like to try. I have so many boards and use it mostly to gain ideas for recipes and fashion.
I love Pinterest! From home decorating ideas on the cheap, DIY gifts & projects, life hacks and organization, it's all there. The only downfall I see is recently there is too many broken links and spam-type pins being added. But I still love it and use it almost daily!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos