BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I just love Pinterest. I love how easy it is to find virtually anything and how easy it is to operate. I love getting to see what my friends pin and what things we could even collaborate on together. I visit Pinterest a few times a week and definitely recommend it to my crafty friends!
April M.
El Paso, TX
Pinterest is the most addicting-ly, helpful website I've ever encountered and I just love it. From recipes that have been a hit with my family, to different hairstyles for my little one to run around, and all kinds of crafts and projects. Thanks to Pinterest, I could even give a builder the exact floorplan for my dream home including all the little personal extras to go inside!
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
I really love Pinterest. I find lots of free samples and money making and makeup and diy it's a bit confusing at first but it such a great app I don't know why I didn't use it when I first came out
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Pinterest is my favorite procrastination/time passer tool. It is the one app I couldn't live without on my phone. My Pinterest is stuffed with boards for all sorts of occasions. I recommend this to all my friends and family. It is the perfect tool for ANYONE (even men)!
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Tengo esta aplicacion puedes encontrar maquillajes, pernados, uñas, ropa, decoraciones entre micha cosas mas puesdes guardar la foto que te gusten en tu tablero y la foto teda la explicacion de como hacerlo
Lizzy V.
San Francisco, CA
Love it. I've know about Pinterest for a while now but I didn't join the community until about two moths ago. Pinterest helped me plan my sister's baby shower. I use it for all sorts of inspirations and Ideas. I don't know why I waited so long to join. Glad I finally did.
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
I can't love without this app!! SeriouSly it is my favorite thing to look through for creative crafty ideas!! If I'm ever stumped on an idea I just search Pinterest and am flooded with millions of ideas!!
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Pinterest! Its a great way to find stuff to make, organize plans, or just about anything you can think. It helped me plan my wedding, and it helps me find recipes to cook for dinner almost every night! Also, I like how it is easy to organize thoughts on the boards.
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my.all.time favorite apps. Its I great for vision walls and organizing things you would some day like to try. I have so many boards and use it mostly to gain ideas for recipes and fashion.
Miss L.
I love Pinterest! From home decorating ideas on the cheap, DIY gifts & projects, life hacks and organization, it's all there. The only downfall I see is recently there is too many broken links and spam-type pins being added. But I still love it and use it almost daily!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!