4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is where i go for inspiration! They have so many great diy's for crafts which i love to do and i also get many recipes on that site. I love how easy it is to use and they also lead me to other blogs that i started to follow. I see myself always using Pinterest and i think i should make an account soon. As of now i just go on there to look many of the ideas they offer.
I love Pinterest. I can always expect to find what I'm looking for when it comes to a new project, usually no matter how random. I like how it will tell you if you have already pinned something because I tend to forget what all I have pinned. Great for crafts and recipes!
I enjoy Pinterest so much! I use it for everything, especially cooking, DIY projects and ideas for my future home. I think Pinterest is great for everyone no matter what age or gender, ( my husband occasionally gets on it!). Check it out and I am sure you will love it.
I love Pinterest. I can spend hours a day pinning, reading, being inspired and challenged with this fabulous forum. From beauty tips and tricks, DIY, lifestyle, humor (you name it!) I can always find at least a hundred things a day that make me want to keep coming back.
I am a Pinterest fanatic! I visit my boards several times a day to get inspiration for everything from crafts to decorating and beauty tips. I recommend it to everyone! Especially good for those who are into crafting or cooking. There are tons of resources on there!
I have an addiction to Pinterest. First thing i do in the morning and, last thing before bed. I check it very frequently during the day. TONS of great information. Lots of beauty ideas to try :)
I wouldn't be surprised if "Pinterest Addiction" will become a thing in a few years. I have been a part of Pinterest forever, in fact I had to request a membership that's how long ago it was. Anywho, I go to Pinterest for everything, from craft ideas, to how I should get my haircut. I especially like how now it tell you if you have pinned something already, which is helpful.
I signed up for Pinterest so I could plan my wedding this past summer. Ever since I've been pinning and pinning and pinning. It has now become my online cookbook. What a great way to remember things you find online, especially if you are a very visually oriented person!
Pinterest is my favorite procrastination/time passer tool. It is the one app I couldn't live without on my phone. My Pinterest is stuffed with boards for all sorts of occasions. I recommend this to all my friends and family. It is the perfect tool for ANYONE (even men)!
I loveee Pinterest! I'm a diy addict so this site is perfect for finding random ideas. Also you are able to organize your pins so you can always go back and look at them. Some of the pins are a bit far fetched but overall they can be accomplished with a little patience.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos