BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Michelle E.
Yorkville, IL
This site helps me keep all of my inspiration in one place. I've got plenty of ideas for my future wedding, a long list of recipes I've tried and want to try, lessons and activities for my classroom, and so much more. I could spend all day on Pinterest if I'm not careful!!
Miss L.
I love Pinterest! From home decorating ideas on the cheap, DIY gifts & projects, life hacks and organization, it's all there. The only downfall I see is recently there is too many broken links and spam-type pins being added. But I still love it and use it almost daily!!
April M.
El Paso, TX
Pinterest is the most addicting-ly, helpful website I've ever encountered and I just love it. From recipes that have been a hit with my family, to different hairstyles for my little one to run around, and all kinds of crafts and projects. Thanks to Pinterest, I could even give a builder the exact floorplan for my dream home including all the little personal extras to go inside!
Sandy K.
Martinez, CA
Pinterest is amazing its a quick and easy way to find lesson plans as a teacher or just a Saturday project to do with your kids. It has great recipes posted and step by step pictures on a lot of them. It's also a great way to keep up with trends or learn some diy projects!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest. I am a photographer and I get a lot of my ideas from Pinterest. It's the perfect place to keep up with the trends, shop for decor and props and share your work! I scroll through Pinterest once a day just to see what is trending. Brilliant website!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Oh I am such a pinner, I wish I could combine influenster and Pinterest into one large pin loving, testing site. All of my additictions! Great way to quickly get ideas for crafts, plan your dream wedding, set up a photo session, and all around be a super mom. Check it out!
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
Love this website!!! Best place for party ideas. Also cooking and baking recipes. You can also search for cute diy home ideas. There's basically everything you can think of to search for good ideas.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I've used Pinterest for just about everything. I've pinned all my workout plans that I do during the week. Great, healthy meals to make. Inspirational quotes that keep me motivated, and also my future wedding. I love Pinterest and I honestly have no idea what I'd do without it.
Michelle W.
I LOVE this website, great place to share ideas and pictures to others around you. You can also get inspired to do things yourself, with all the beauty, craft and food recipes there, you can 'pin' it. I like the layout how its the whole page of pictures you go through.
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
I remember wondering what was so great about Pinterest, then I tried it and wondered how I survived without it! It's an addiction! It's a site that you can go on to look up recipes and life hacks. Anything you can think of that exists on the internet is at your fingertips.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!