4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am 100% obsessed with this app on my phone and kindle. Super easy to navigate and make boards. Easy to search for what you want. I love everything about it. I pin all kinds of crafts I'll never do but it's so addicting.
I love Pinterest! How could you not? Full of ideas, images and people that can enlighten your world! I love being able to have a place to seek and contribute to. I have my favorite categories, like crafts and diy, but there is so much to see and learn, it is awesome!
I really enjoy being on Pinterest, the only problem is I do not know when to get off! I love seeing all of the recipes, food pictures and DIY images. It has been very helpful in helping my Mom, sister-in-law, daughter and myself plan for my daughter in laws baby shower!
Anything you like on the web- recipe to a sweater, you can 'pin' it on your virtual board instead of having a thousand bookmarks. The amount of ideas, craftiness and information can be dangerous but I honestly don't know how we've survived without this social platform.
I love Pinterest. I am a photographer and I get a lot of my ideas from Pinterest. It's the perfect place to keep up with the trends, shop for decor and props and share your work! I scroll through Pinterest once a day just to see what is trending. Brilliant website!
I love this site. As a mom of 6 my favorites are the simple crafts and the recipes I can find. Having my friends follow me and vice versa we can share recipes that are kid tested and approved. I can never get on the site for just a moment, it is always more like an hour!
This app has basically taken over my life. Bittersweet for those who tend to rabbit-hole lol. I love how you can completely organize anything and everything anyway you see fit. And the inspirations are endless! If you don't already have this app, what are you waiting for!?
I am very indifferent about Pinterest. There is times I catch myself on there for hours and sometimes it just bores me to be on there. I do like how you can pin items to your liking on different categories! It's also helpful to have when you want to try something at home!
Pinterest is one of my most used apps on my phone for pretty much anything I need to look up from recipes to prom hairstyles it's useful for everything that you could possibly need. I love it!!!
I resisted Pinterest in the beginning, but I caved and I'm glad I did. It's a wonderful resource for DIY projects of every imaginable variety, as well as a great place to find inspiration for fitness, fashion, art, and more. It can be a bit overwhelming at times though!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos