4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is bae! This is my favorite app of all time. You can search and find so many different things on the app. Everything thing from what to cook for dinner to what color should your flowers in your weddings be. The app flows very well too and it's just really fun.
LOVE pintrest! It's my go to for anything and everything creative!! Everything from wedding ideas, birthday party themes, or school projects. It has a ton of different ideas you probably wouldn't of thought to do other wise! If your a crafty person or someone who wants to be a little more crafty pintrest is the place to go to browse and share your ideas and projects!
Pinterest is a place for creativity and discovery. It has tons of different categories all the way from baking recipes to diy projects. You can make different boards and categorize all of the things you need. I've had one for several years now and it is a must have!
I lover pinterest! It's so much fun to use! It's a great way for me to keep track of my current inspiration and discover new things. I have found myself becoming much more creative as a result, and it's a great way to pass the time. I honestly have nothing bad to say about pinterest because the company is always working hard to make the experience better for users.
I love Pinterest! The amount of ideas, recipes, inspiration, and planning stuff that I get from here and pin on my boards is just incredible! It's so cool how all the best over everyone's specialties can be put in one place for everyone to share! I love love love it!
I go on Pintrest to find ideas for just about anything creative that I want to do! Nail art is my #1 and they never let me down there. My kids love it for finding cool projects to do! We have also tried many recipes from there. It is just an amazing place to see others creativity and get inspire to try your own creativity. I also love the fact you can pin things you like for easy finding later on.
Never had I love a website like this. A dream board can be easily made. Many DIY projects at your fingerprints. Ideas are easier to find. If ever you need inspiration this site will help you find it and you can organize it on one of your own boards for future reference.
I just jumped on the Pinterest train this month! I cannot believe how great it is for organizing items. I wish I would have had the application when I was wedding planning. I recently started gathering my ideas and I needed a place to put them all in one place. Pinterest is the spot.
I can literally spend FOREVER on Pinterest. They have everything on there whether you're looking for wedding ideas, or outfits, or crafts. I love it! It's cool that you can follow all kinds of people and see what they pin too. It's a must to check it out if you haven't.
I love Pinterest. I've gotten so many ideas off of this site from what to cook for dinner to how I wanted to decorate my sons nursery. My husband always sighs when I tell him I found a craft I want to do from Pinterest but he always loves them in the end lol.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos